Single machine scheduling with batch deliveries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 94 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael H. Rothkopf, 1966. "Scheduling Independent Tasks on Parallel Processors," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(5), pages 437-447, January.
- E. L. Lawler & J. M. Moore, 1969. "A Functional Equation and its Application to Resource Allocation and Sequencing Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(1), pages 77-84, September.
- Sun Lee, Ik & Yoon, S.H., 2010. "Coordinated scheduling of production and delivery stages with stage-dependent inventory holding costs," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 509-521, December.
- Ji, Min & He, Yong & Cheng, T.C.E., 2007. "Batch delivery scheduling with batch delivery cost on a single machine," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 745-755, January.
- Ullrich, Christian A., 2013. "Integrated machine scheduling and vehicle routing with time windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(1), pages 152-165.
- Shen, Liji & Buscher, Udo, 2012. "Solving the serial batching problem in job shop manufacturing systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(1), pages 14-26.
- Chang, Yung-Chia & Lee, Chung-Yee, 2004. "Machine scheduling with job delivery coordination," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(2), pages 470-487, October.
- Wang, Xiuli & Cheng, T.C.E., 2009. "Production scheduling with supply and delivery considerations to minimize the makespan," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(3), pages 743-752, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.