Computational approximations of renewal process relating to a warranty problem: The case of phase-type lifetimes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 90 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John W. Mamer, 1987. "Discounted and Per Unit Costs of Product Warranty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(7), pages 916-930, July.
- Edward P. C. Kao & Marion Spokony Smith, 1993. "Discounted and Per Unit Net Revenues and Costs of Product Warranty: The Case of Phase-Type Lifetimes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(10), pages 1246-1254, October.
- Edward W. Frees & Seong-Hyun Nam, 1988. "Approximating Expected Warranty Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(12), pages 1441-1449, December.
- Murthy, D. N. P. & Blischke, W. R., 1992. "Product warranty management -- II: An integrated framework for study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 261-281, November.
- Murthy, D. N. P. & Djamaludin, I., 2002. "New product warranty: A literature review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 231-260, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.