A bilevel bottleneck programming problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 86 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anandalingam, G. & Apprey, Victor, 1991. "Multi-level programming and conflict resolution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 233-247, March.
- Wayne F. Bialas & Mark H. Karwan, 1984. "Two-Level Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(8), pages 1004-1020, August.
- Seshan, C. R. & Achary, K. K., 1982. "On the bottleneck linear programming problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 347-352, April.
- R. G. Cassidy & M. J. L. Kirby & W. M. Raike, 1971. "Efficient Distribution of Resources Through Three Levels of Government," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(8), pages B462-B473, April.
- Singh, Preetvanti & Saxena, P. K., 2003. "The multiple objective time transportation problem with additional restrictions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(3), pages 460-476, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.