Decomposition and iterative aggregation in hierarchical and decentralised planning structures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 86 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- van de Panne, C., 1987. "Local decomposition methods for linear programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 369-381, March.
- William J. Baumol & Tibor Fabian, 1964. "Decomposition, Pricing for Decentralization and External Economies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(1), pages 1-32, September.
- Rotimi S. Aderohunmu & Jay E. Aronson, 1993. "The Solution of Multiperiod Network Models with Bundle Constraints by Aggregation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(1), pages 54-71, January.
- Vakhutinsky, I Y & Dudkin, L M & Ryvkin, A A, 1979. "Iterative Aggregation-A New Approach to the Solution of Large-Scale Problems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 821-41, July.
- John Christensen & Börge Obel, 1978. "Simulation of Decentralized Planning in Two Danish Organizations Using Linear Programming Decomposition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(15), pages 1658-1667, November.
- Burton, Richard M & Obel, Børge, 1977. "The multilevel approach to organizational issues of the firm--A critical review," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 395-414.
- Richard M. Burton & Börge Obel, 1980. "The Efficiency of the Price, Budget, and Mixed Approaches Under Varying a Priori Information Levels for Decentralized Planning," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(4), pages 401-417, April.
- Jornsten, Kurt & Leisten, Rainer, 1994. "Aggregation and decomposition for multi-divisional linear programs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 175-191, January.
- Tian, Feng & Willems, Sean P. & Kempf, Karl G., 2011. "An iterative approach to item-level tactical production and inventory planning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 439-450, September.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.