Solution approaches to irregular nesting problems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 84 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dowsland, Kathryn A. & Dowsland, William B., 1992. "Packing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 2-14, January.
- Hifi, Mhand & Paschos, Vangelis Th. & Zissimopoulos, Vassilis, 2004. "A simulated annealing approach for the circular cutting problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(2), pages 430-448, December.
- Nascimento, Daniela B. & Neiva de Figueiredo, J. & Mayerle, S.F. & Nascimento, P.R. & Casali, R.M., 2010. "A state-space solution search method for apparel industry spreading and cutting," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 379-392, November.
- Heckmann, Ralf & Lengauer, Thomas, 1998. "Computing closely matching upper and lower bounds on textile nesting problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(3), pages 473-489, August.
- Degraeve, Zeger & Gochet, Willy & Jans, Raf, 2002. "Alternative formulations for a layout problem in the fashion industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 80-93, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.