Marginal cost criteria for preventive replacement of a group of components
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 84 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Assaf & J. George Shanthikumar, 1987. "Optimal Group Maintenance Policies with Continuous and Periodic Inspections," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(11), pages 1440-1452, November.
- Cho, Danny I. & Parlar, Mahmut, 1991. "A survey of maintenance models for multi-unit systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Wildeman, R. E. & Dekker, R. & Smit, A. C. J. M., 1997.
"A dynamic policy for grouping maintenance activities,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 530-551, June.
- Wildeman, R.E. & Dekker, R. & Smit, A.C.J.M., 1995. "A Dynamic Policy for Grouping Maintenance Activities," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9537-/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Rommert Dekker & Ralph Wildeman & Frank Duyn Schouten, 1997.
"A review of multi-component maintenance models with economic dependence,"
Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 411-435, October.
- Dekker, R. & van der Duyn Schouten, F.A. & Wildeman, R.E., 1996. "A Review of Multi-Component Maintenance Models with Economic Dependence," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9605-/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Wang, Hongzhou, 2002. "A survey of maintenance policies of deteriorating systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(3), pages 469-489, June.
- Dekker, Rommert, 1995. "Integrating optimisation, priority setting, planning and combining of maintenance activities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 225-240, April.
- Liu, Gia-Shie, 2011. "Dynamic group instantaneous replacement policies for unreliable Markovian service systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 203-217, April.
- Dekker, R. & Wildeman, R. E. & van Egmond, R., 1996. "Joint replacement in an operational planning phase," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 74-88, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.