Marginal cost criteria for preventive replacement of a group of components
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 84 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cho, Danny I. & Parlar, Mahmut, 1991. "A survey of maintenance models for multi-unit systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 1-23, March.
- David Assaf & J. George Shanthikumar, 1987. "Optimal Group Maintenance Policies with Continuous and Periodic Inspections," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(11), pages 1440-1452, November.
- Wang, Hongzhou, 2002. "A survey of maintenance policies of deteriorating systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(3), pages 469-489, June.
- Dekker, R. & Wildeman, R. E. & van Egmond, R., 1996. "Joint replacement in an operational planning phase," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 74-88, May.
- Dekker, Rommert, 1995. "Integrating optimisation, priority setting, planning and combining of maintenance activities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 225-240, April.
- Wildeman, R.E. & Dekker, R. & Smit, A.C.J.M., 1995.
"A Dynamic Policy for Grouping Maintenance Activities,"
Econometric Institute Report
EI 9537-/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Econometric Institute.
- Wildeman, R. E. & Dekker, R. & Smit, A. C. J. M., 1997. "A dynamic policy for grouping maintenance activities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 530-551, June.
- Liu, Gia-Shie, 2011. "Dynamic group instantaneous replacement policies for unreliable Markovian service systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 203-217, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.