Minimizing the number of tardy jobs for m parallel machines
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 84 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bornstein, Claudio Thomas & Alcoforado, Luciane Ferreira & Maculan, Nelson, 2005. "A graph-oriented approach for the minimization of the number of late jobs for the parallel machines scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(3), pages 649-656, September.
- Ruiz-Torres, Alex J. & Ho, Johnny C. & Lopez, Francisco J., 2006. "Generating Pareto schedules with outsource and internal parallel resources," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 810-825, October.
- Pereira Lopes, Manuel J. & de Carvalho, J.M. Valerio, 2007. "A branch-and-price algorithm for scheduling parallel machines with sequence dependent setup times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1508-1527, February.
- Gupta, J.N.D. & Ruiz-Torres, Alex J., 2005. "Generating efficient schedules for identical parallel machines involving flow-time and tardy jobs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(3), pages 679-695, December.
- M'Hallah, Rym & Bulfin, R. L., 2005. "Minimizing the weighted number of tardy jobs on parallel processors," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 160(2), pages 471-484, January.
- Lin, B. M. T. & Jeng, A. A. K., 2004. "Parallel-machine batch scheduling to minimize the maximum lateness and the number of tardy jobs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 121-134, September.
- Ruiz-Torres, Alex J. & Lopez, Francisco J. & Ho, Johnny C., 2007. "Scheduling uniform parallel machines subject to a secondary resource to minimize the number of tardy jobs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(2), pages 302-315, June.
- Gupta, Jatinder N. D. & Ho, Johnny C., 1996. "Scheduling with two job classes and setup times to minimize the number of tardy jobs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 205-216, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.