Multicriteria tour planning for mobile healthcare facilities in a developing country
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 179 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Galvao, Roberto D. & Acosta Espejo, Luis Gonzalo & Boffey, Brian, 2002. "A hierarchical model for the location of perinatal facilities in the municipality of Rio de Janeiro," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(3), pages 495-517, May.
- Steffen Flessa, 2000. "Where efficiency saves lives: A linear programme for the optimal allocation of health care resources in developing countries," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 249-267, June.
- Nitin R. Patel, 1979. "Locating Rural Social Service Centers in India," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(1), pages 22-30, January.
- Oppong, Joseph R., 1996. "Accommodating the rainy season in Third World location-allocation applications," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 121-137, June.
- de la Torre, Luis E. & Dolinskaya, Irina S. & Smilowitz, Karen R., 2012. "Disaster relief routing: Integrating research and practice," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 88-97.
- White, Leroy & Smith, Honora & Currie, Christine, 2011. "OR in developing countries: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 208(1), pages 1-11, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.