The multi-depot vehicle routing problem with inter-depot routes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 176 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jordan, William C., 1987. "Truck backhauling on networks with many terminals," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 183-193, June.
- Jordan, William C. & Burns, Lawrence D., 1984. "Truck backhauling on two terminal networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 487-503, December.
- Kjetil Fagerholt *, 2004. "Designing optimal routes in a liner shipping problem," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 31(4), pages 259-268, October.
- Raft, Ole M., 1982. "A modular algorithm for an extended vehicle scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 67-76, September.
- Frank A. Tillman & Thomas M. Cain, 1972. "An Upperbound Algorithm for the Single and Multiple Terminal Delivery Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(11), pages 664-682, July.
- Michel Gendreau & Alain Hertz & Gilbert Laporte, 1994. "A Tabu Search Heuristic for the Vehicle Routing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(10), pages 1276-1290, October.
- Angelelli, Enrico & Grazia Speranza, Maria, 2002. "The periodic vehicle routing problem with intermediate facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 233-247, March.
- Brandao, Jose & Mercer, Alan, 1997. "A tabu search algorithm for the multi-trip vehicle routing and scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 180-191, July.
- Gillett, Billy E & Johnson, Jerry G, 1976. "Multi-terminal vehicle-dispatch algorithm," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 4(6), pages 711-718.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2013. "Multi-stage LTL transport systems in supply chain management," Post-Print halshs-00796714, HAL.
- Roberto Baldacci & Enrico Bartolini & Aristide Mingozzi & Roberto Roberti, 2010. "An exact solution framework for a broad class of vehicle routing problems," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 229-268, July.
- CASTRO, Marco & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth & VANSTEENWEGEN, Pieter & GOOS, Peter, 2012. "A simple GRASP+VND for the travelling salesperson problem with hotel selection," Working Papers 2012024, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Nguyen, Viet-Phuong & Prins, Christian & Prodhon, Caroline, 2012. "Solving the two-echelon location routing problem by a GRASP reinforced by a learning process and path relinking," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(1), pages 113-126.
- Liu, Ran & Jiang, Zhibin, 2012. "The close–open mixed vehicle routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(2), pages 349-360.
- Jan Zazgornik & Manfred Gronalt & Patrick Hirsch, 2012. "A comprehensive approach to planning the deployment of transportation assets in distributing forest products," International Journal of Revenue Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1/2), pages 45-61.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00796714 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.