The multi-depot vehicle routing problem with inter-depot routes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 176 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Angelelli, Enrico & Grazia Speranza, Maria, 2002. "The periodic vehicle routing problem with intermediate facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 233-247, March.
- Jordan, William C., 1987. "Truck backhauling on networks with many terminals," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 183-193, June.
- Frank A. Tillman & Thomas M. Cain, 1972. "An Upperbound Algorithm for the Single and Multiple Terminal Delivery Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(11), pages 664-682, July.
- Raft, Ole M., 1982. "A modular algorithm for an extended vehicle scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 67-76, September.
- Michel Gendreau & Alain Hertz & Gilbert Laporte, 1994. "A Tabu Search Heuristic for the Vehicle Routing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(10), pages 1276-1290, October.
- Brandao, Jose & Mercer, Alan, 1997. "A tabu search algorithm for the multi-trip vehicle routing and scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 180-191, July.
- Jordan, William C. & Burns, Lawrence D., 1984. "Truck backhauling on two terminal networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 487-503, December.
- Gillett, Billy E & Johnson, Jerry G, 1976. "Multi-terminal vehicle-dispatch algorithm," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 4(6), pages 711-718.
- Kjetil Fagerholt *, 2004. "Designing optimal routes in a liner shipping problem," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(4), pages 259-268, October.
- CASTRO, Marco & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth & VANSTEENWEGEN, Pieter & GOOS, Peter, 2012. "A simple GRASP+VND for the travelling salesperson problem with hotel selection," Working Papers 2012024, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Nguyen, Viet-Phuong & Prins, Christian & Prodhon, Caroline, 2012. "Solving the two-echelon location routing problem by a GRASP reinforced by a learning process and path relinking," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(1), pages 113-126.
- Jan Zazgornik & Manfred Gronalt & Patrick Hirsch, 2012. "A comprehensive approach to planning the deployment of transportation assets in distributing forest products," International Journal of Revenue Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1/2), pages 45-61.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2013. "Multi-stage LTL transport systems in supply chain management," Post-Print halshs-00796714, HAL.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00796714 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Baldacci & Enrico Bartolini & Aristide Mingozzi & Roberto Roberti, 2010. "An exact solution framework for a broad class of vehicle routing problems," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 229-268, July.
- Erdoğan, Sevgi & Miller-Hooks, Elise, 2012. "A Green Vehicle Routing Problem," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 100-114.
- Ramos, Tânia Rodrigues Pereira & Gomes, Maria Isabel & Barbosa-Póvoa, Ana Paula, 2014. "Economic and environmental concerns in planning recyclable waste collection systems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 34-54.
- Tu, Wei & Fang, Zhixiang & Li, Qingquan & Shaw, Shih-Lung & Chen, BiYu, 2014. "A bi-level Voronoi diagram-based metaheuristic for a large-scale multi-depot vehicle routing problem," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 84-97.
- Liu, Ran & Jiang, Zhibin, 2012. "The close–open mixed vehicle routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(2), pages 349-360.
- Nguyen, Phuong Khanh & Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Toulouse, Michel, 2013. "A tabu search for Time-dependent Multi-zone Multi-trip Vehicle Routing Problem with Time Windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(1), pages 43-56.
- Sumanta Basu & Ghosh, Diptesh, . "A review of the Tabu Search Literature on Traveling Salesman Problems," IIMA Working Papers WP2008-10-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.