The periodic vehicle routing problem with intermediate facilities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 137 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laporte, Gilbert, 1992. "The vehicle routing problem: An overview of exact and approximate algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 345-358, June.
- Michel Gendreau & Alain Hertz & Gilbert Laporte, 1994. "A Tabu Search Heuristic for the Vehicle Routing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(10), pages 1276-1290, October.
- Tan, C.C.R. & Beasley, J.E., 1984. "A heuristic algorithm for the period vehicle routing problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 497-504.
- Kuo, Tsai Chi & Chen, Gary Yu-Hsin & Wang, Miao Ling & Ho, Ming Way, 2014. "Carbon footprint inventory route planning and selection of hot spot suppliers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 125-139.
- CASTRO, Marco & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth & VANSTEENWEGEN, Pieter & GOOS, Peter, 2012. "A simple GRASP+VND for the travelling salesperson problem with hotel selection," Working Papers 2012024, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Liu, Ran & Xie, Xiaolan & Garaix, Thierry, 2014. "Hybridization of tabu search with feasible and infeasible local searches for periodic home health care logistics," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 17-32.
- Hemmelmayr, Vera C. & Doerner, Karl F. & Hartl, Richard F., 2009. "A variable neighborhood search heuristic for periodic routing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(3), pages 791-802, June.
- Crevier, Benoit & Cordeau, Jean-Francois & Laporte, Gilbert, 2007. "The multi-depot vehicle routing problem with inter-depot routes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 756-773, January.
- Belien, Jeroen & De Boeck, Liesje & Van Ackere, Jonas, 2011. "Municipal Solid Waste Collection Problems: A Literature Review," Working Papers 2011/34, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Emde, Simon & Boysen, Nils, 2012. "Optimally routing and scheduling tow trains for JIT-supply of mixed-model assembly lines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(2), pages 287-299.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00796714 is not listed on IDEAS
- Teixeira, Joao & Antunes, Antonio Pais & de Sousa, Jorge Pinho, 2004. "Recyclable waste collection planning--a case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(3), pages 543-554, November.
- Lin, Yen-Hung & Batta, Rajan & Rogerson, Peter A. & Blatt, Alan & Flanigan, Marie, 2011. "A logistics model for emergency supply of critical items in the aftermath of a disaster," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 132-145, December.
- Alegre, Jesus & Laguna, Manuel & Pacheco, Joaquin, 2007. "Optimizing the periodic pick-up of raw materials for a manufacturer of auto parts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 736-746, June.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2013. "Multi-stage LTL transport systems in supply chain management," Post-Print halshs-00796714, HAL.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2009. "The N-echelon Location routing problem: concepts and methods for tactical and operational planning," Working Papers halshs-00422492, HAL.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Guido Perboli & Roberto Tadei & Daniele Vigo, 2008. "The two-echelon capacitated vehicle routing problem," Working Papers halshs-00879447, HAL.
- Nguyen, Viet-Phuong & Prins, Christian & Prodhon, Caroline, 2012. "Solving the two-echelon location routing problem by a GRASP reinforced by a learning process and path relinking," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(1), pages 113-126.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.