Data envelopment analysis based decision model for optimal operator allocation in CMS
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 164 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Myint, San & Tabucanon, Mario T., 1994. "A multiple-criteria approach to machine selection for flexible manufacturing systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-3), pages 121-131, January.
- Recht, Ricardo & Wilderom, Celeste, 1998. "Kaizen and culture: on the transferability of Japanese suggestion systems," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 7-22, February.
- Diaby, Moustapha, 2000. "Integrated batch size and setup reduction decisions in multi-product, dynamic manufacturing environments," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 219-233, October.
- Boussofiane, A. & Dyson, R. G. & Thanassoulis, E., 1991. "Applied data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-15, May.
- de Haan, Job & Yamamoto, Masaru & Lovink, Gerben, 2001. "Production planning in Japan: rediscovering lost experiences or new insights?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-3), pages 101-109, May.
- Nakade, Koichi & Ohno, Katsuhisa, 1999. "An optimal worker allocation problem for a U-shaped production line," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 353-358, April.
- Doyle, J & Green, R, 1993. "Data envelopment analysis and multiple criteria decision making," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 713-715, November.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Shang, Jen & Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki, 1995. "A unified framework for the selection of a Flexible Manufacturing System," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 297-315, September.
- Ertay, Tijen, 1998. "Simulation approach in comparison of a pull system in a cell production system with a push system in a conventional production system according to flexible cost: A case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 145-155, September.
- Jain, Sanjay & Triantis, Konstantinos P. & Liu, Shiyong, 2011. "Manufacturing performance measurement and target setting: A data envelopment analysis approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(3), pages 616-626, November.
- Wang, Ying-Ming & Chin, Kwai-Sang, 2010. "Some alternative models for DEA cross-efficiency evaluation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 332-338, November.
- Wang, Ying-Ming & Chin, Kwai-Sang, 2011. "The use of OWA operator weights for cross-efficiency aggregation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 493-503, October.
- Lee, Chia-Yen & Johnson, Andrew L., 2012. "Two-dimensional efficiency decomposition to measure the demand effect in productivity analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(3), pages 584-593.
- Soltanifar, Mehdi & Shahghobadi, Saeid, 2013. "Selecting a benevolent secondary goal model in data envelopment analysis cross-efficiency evaluation by a voting model," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 65-74.
- Roberto CervellÃ³ Royo & Fernando GarcÃa GarcÃa & Francisco Guijarro-MartÃnez & Ismael Moya-Clemente, 2011. "Housing Ranking: a model of equilibrium between buyers and sellers expectations," ERSA conference papers ersa11p314, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.