The evaluation of disease prevention and treatment using simulation models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 150 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anthony O'Hagan & Matt Stevenson & Jason Madan, 2007. "Monte Carlo probabilistic sensitivity analysis for patient level simulation models: efficient estimation of mean and variance using ANOVA," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(10), pages 1009-1023.
- Alan Brennan & Stephen E. Chick & Ruth Davies, 2006. "A taxonomy of model structures for economic evaluation of health technologies," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(12), pages 1295-1310.
- K. Cooper & S. Brailsford & R. Davies & J. Raftery, 2006. "A review of health care models for coronary heart disease interventions," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 311-324, November.
- Schinaia, Giuseppe & Parisi, Valentino, 2014. "Quantitative Evaluation of Prevention Strategies in Public Health," MPRA Paper 55500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cannon, Jeffrey W. & Mueller, Ute A. & Hornbuckle, Janet & Larson, Ann & Simmer, Karen & Newnham, John P. & Doherty, Dorota A., 2013. "Economic implications of poor access to antenatal care in rural and remote Western Australian Aboriginal communities: An individual sampling model of pregnancy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(2), pages 313-324.
- Olivier Ethgen & Baudouin Standaert, 2012. "Population–versus Cohort–Based Modelling Approaches," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 171-181, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.