Good buy? Delaying end-of-life purchases
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 146 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jing-Sheng Song, 1994. "The Effect of Leadtime Uncertainty in a Simple Stochastic Inventory Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(5), pages 603-613, May.
- Teunter, Ruud H. & Fortuin, Leonard, 1998. "End-of-life service: A case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 19-34, May.
- George W. Brown & John Y. Lu & Robert J. Wolfson, 1964. "Dynamic Modeling of Inventories Subject to Obsolescence," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(1), pages 51-63, September.
- Ferguson, M. & Fleischmann, M. & Souza, G.C., 2008. "Applying Revenue Management to the Reverse Supply Chain," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-052-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Bordoloi, Sanjeev & Guerrero, Hector H., 2008. "Design for control: A new perspective on process and product innovation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 346-358, May.
- Karl Inderfurth & Rainer Kleber, 2010. "An Advanced Heuristic for Multiple-Option Spare Parts Procurement after End-of-Production," FEMM Working Papers 100005, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- van Jaarsveld, W.L., 2010. "Estimating obsolescence risk from demand data - a case study," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-03, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- van Jaarsveld, Willem & Dekker, Rommert, 2011. "Estimating obsolescence risk from demand data to enhance inventory control--A case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 423-431, September.
- Shen, Yuelin & Willems, Sean P., 2014. "Modeling sourcing strategies to mitigate part obsolescence," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(2), pages 522-533.
- Pourakbar, M. & van der Laan, E.A. & Dekker, R., 2011. "End-of-Life Inventory Problem with Phase-out Returns," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2011-12, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Pourakbar, M. & Frenk, J.B.G. & Dekker, R., 2010. "End-of-Life Inventory Decisions for Consumer Electronics Service Parts," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2009-48, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Pourakbar, Morteza & Dekker, Rommert, 2012.
"Customer differentiated end-of-life inventory problem,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 222(1), pages 44-53.
- Pourakbar, M. & Dekker, R., 2011. "Customer Differentiated End-of-Life Inventory Problem," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2011-21, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.