A multi-phase mathematical programming approach for effective supply chain design
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 141 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A. M. Geoffrion & G. W. Graves, 1974. "Multicommodity Distribution System Design by Benders Decomposition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(5), pages 822-844, January.
- Weber, Charles A. & Desai, Anand, 1996. "Determination of paths to vendor market efficiency using parallel coordinates representation: A negotiation tool for buyers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 142-155, April.
- Boussofiane, A. & Dyson, R. G. & Thanassoulis, E., 1991. "Applied data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-15, May.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Kleinsorge, Ilene K. & Schary, Philip B. & Tanner, Ray D., 1992. "Data Envelopment Analysis for monitoring customer-supplier relationships," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 357-372.
- Talluri, Srinivas & Baker, R. C. & Sarkis, Joseph, 1999. "A framework for designing efficient value chain networks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 133-144, May.
- Weber, Charles A. & Current, John R. & Desai, Anand, 1998. "Non-cooperative negotiation strategies for vendor selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 208-223, July.
- Costantino, Nicola & Dotoli, Mariagrazia & Falagario, Marco & Fanti, Maria Pia & Mangini, Agostino Marcello, 2012. "A model for supply management of agile manufacturing supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 451-457.
- Vanteddu, Gangaraju & Chinnam, Ratna Babu & Gushikin, Oleg, 2011. "Supply chain focus dependent supplier selection problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 204-216, January.
- AGRELL, Per & HATAMI-MARBINI, Adel, 2011. "Frontier-based performance analysis models for supply chain management; state of the art and research directions," CORE Discussion Papers 2011069, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Melo, M.T. & Nickel, S. & Saldanha-da-Gama, F., 2009. "Facility location and supply chain management - A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 401-412, July.
- Jie, Ferry, 2011. "Australian Lamb Supply Chain: A Conceptual Framework," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 113738, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.