A framework for designing efficient value chain networks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 62 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ip, W. H. & Yung, K. L. & Wang, Dingwei, 2004. "A branch and bound algorithm for sub-contractor selection in agile manufacturing environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 195-205, January.
- Hacklin, Fredrik & Marxt, Christian & Fahrni, Fritz, 2006. "Strategic venture partner selection for collaborative innovation in production systems: A decision support system-based approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 100-112, November.
- Wang, William Y.C. & Chan, Hing Kai, 2010. "Virtual organization for supply chain integration: Two cases in the textile and fashion retailing industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 333-342, October.
- Cakravastia, Andi & Toha, Isa S. & Nakamura, Nobuto, 2002. "A two-stage model for the design of supply chain networks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 231-248, December.
- Mikhailov, L., 2002. "Fuzzy analytical approach to partnership selection in formation of virtual enterprises," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 393-401, October.
- Talluri, Srinivas & Baker, R. C., 2002. "A multi-phase mathematical programming approach for effective supply chain design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(3), pages 544-558, September.
- Pagani, Margherita & Fine, Charles H., 2008. "Value network dynamics in 3G-4G wireless communications: A systems thinking approach to strategic value assessment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(11), pages 1102-1112, November.
- AGRELL, Per & HATAMI-MARBINI, Adel, 2011. "Frontier-based performance analysis models for supply chain management; state of the art and research directions," CORE Discussion Papers 2011069, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Chiang, Tzu-An & Trappey, Amy J.C., 2007. "Development of value chain collaborative model for product lifecycle management and its LCD industry adoption," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(1-2), pages 90-104, September.
- Jie, Ferry, 2011. "Australian Lamb Supply Chain: A Conceptual Framework," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 113738, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Sundarraj, R. P. & Talluri, Srinivas, 2003. "A multi-period optimization model for the procurement of component-based enterprise information technologies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 339-351, April.
- Wu, Chong & Barnes, David, 2010. "Formulating partner selection criteria for agile supply chains: A Dempster-Shafer belief acceptability optimisation approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(2), pages 284-293, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.