Using real time information for effective dynamic scheduling
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 139 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard L. Daniels & Panagiotis Kouvelis, 1995. "Robust Scheduling to Hedge Against Processing Time Uncertainty in Single-Stage Production," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(2), pages 363-376, February.
- Akturk, M. Selim & Gorgulu, Elif, 1999. "Match-up scheduling under a machine breakdown," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 81-97, January.
- Suresh, V. & Chaudhuri, Dipak, 1993. "Dynamic scheduling--a survey of research," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 53-63, August.
- Georgiadis, Patroklos & Michaloudis, Charalampos, 2012. "Real-time production planning and control system for job-shop manufacturing: A system dynamics analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(1), pages 94-104.
- Eleonora Riva Sanseverino & Maria Luisa Di Silvestre & Gaetano Zizzo & Roberto Gallea & Ninh Nguyen Quang, 2013. "A Self-Adapting Approach for Forecast-Less Scheduling of Electrical Energy Storage Systems in a Liberalized Energy Market," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(11), pages 5738-5759, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.