Claim pricing and hedging under market incompleteness and "mean-variance" preferences
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 133 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bouleau, Nicolas & Lamberton, Damien, 1989. "Residual risks and hedging strategies in Markovian markets," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 131-150, October.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A. & Rubinstein, Mark, 1979. "Option pricing: A simplified approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 229-263, September.
- Thomas Ho & Hans Stoll, .
"Optimal Dealer Pricing Under Transactions and Return Uncertainty,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
27-79, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Ho, Thomas & Stoll, Hans R., 1981. "Optimal dealer pricing under transactions and return uncertainty," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 47-73, March.
- Schweizer, Martin, 1993. "Approximating Random Variables by Stochastic Integrals," Discussion Paper Serie B 262, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Martin Schweizer, 1994. "Risk-Minimizing Hedging Strategies Under Restricted Information," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(4), pages 327-342.
- Fabio Mercurio & Ton Vorst, 1996. "Option pricing with hedging at fixed trading dates," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 135-158.
- Schweizer, Martin, 1991. "Option hedging for semimartingales," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 339-363, April.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- (*), Thaleia Zariphopoulou & George M. Constantinides, 1999.
"Bounds on prices of contingent claims in an intertemporal economy with proportional transaction costs and general preferences,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 345-369.
- George M. Constantinides & Thaleia Zariphopoulou, . "Bounds on Prices of Contingent Claims in an Intertemporal Economy with Proportional Transaction Costs and General Preferences," CRSP working papers 347, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Runggaldier, Wolfgang J. & Martin Schweizer, 1995. "Convergence of Option Values under Incompleteness," Discussion Paper Serie B 333, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Martin Schweizer & HuyËn Pham & (*), Thorsten RheinlÄnder, 1998. "Mean-variance hedging for continuous processes: New proofs and examples," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 173-198.
- Hans FÃllmer & Peter Leukert, 1999. "Quantile hedging," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 251-273.
- Ho, Thomas S Y & Stoll, Hans R, 1983. " The Dynamics of Dealer Markets under Competition," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(4), pages 1053-74, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.