Evaluating environmentally conscious business practices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 107 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Saaty, Thomas L. & Takizawa, Masahiro, 1986. "Dependence and independence: From linear hierarchies to nonlinear networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 229-237, August.
- Henriques, Irene & Sadorsky, Perry, 1996. "The Determinants of an Environmentally Responsive Firm: An Empirical Approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 381-395, May.
- Hamalainen, Raimo P. & Seppalainen, Timo O., 1986. "The analytic network process in energy policy planning," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 399-405.
- Ming-Yuan Hsieh, 2011. "An empirical survey: Can green marketing really entice customers to pay more?," E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics., E3 Journals, vol. 2(4), pages 132-146.
- Kengpol, Athakorn & Tuominen, Markku, 2006. "A framework for group decision support systems: An application in the evaluation of information technology for logistics firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 159-171, May.
- López-Gamero, María D. & Claver-Cortés, Enrique & Molina-Azorín, José F., 2009. "Evaluating environmental regulation in Spain using process control and preventive techniques," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(2), pages 497-518, June.
- Kannan, Devika & Jabbour, Ana Beatriz Lopes de Sousa & Jabbour, Charbel José Chiappetta, 2014. "Selecting green suppliers based on GSCM practices: Using fuzzy TOPSIS applied to a Brazilian electronics company," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(2), pages 432-447.
- Marc A. Rosen & Hossam A. Kishawy, 2012. "Sustainable Manufacturing and Design: Concepts, Practices and Needs," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 154-174, January.
- Gonzalez-Torre, Pilar L. & Adenso-Diaz, B. & Artiba, Hakim, 2004. "Environmental and reverse logistics policies in European bottling and packaging firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 95-104, March.
- Rafael Díaz Porras & Marjorie Hartley Ballestero, 2006. "Evaluación del ciclo de vida aplicada en agrocadenas productivas: un instrumento de gestión ambiental para el diseño de políticas," Revista Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, Red Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, vol. 3, pages 1-15.
- González-Benito, Javier & González-Benito, Óscar, 2005. "Environmental proactivity and business performance: an empirical analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Longoni, Annachiara & Golini, Ruggero & Cagliano, Raffaella, 2014. "The role of New Forms of Work Organization in developing sustainability strategies in operations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PA), pages 147-160.
- Jharkharia, Sanjay & Shankar, Ravi, 2007. "Selection of logistics service provider: An analytic network process (ANP) approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 274-289, June.
- Wang, Xiaojun & Chan, Hing Kai & Yee, Rachel W.Y. & Diaz-Rainey, Ivan, 2012. "A two-stage fuzzy-AHP model for risk assessment of implementing green initiatives in the fashion supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 595-606.
- Sheu Chen & Pei Wang & Hong Lee, 2012. "Performance measurement considering the interdependence of evaluators and criteria," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 103-115, January.
- Curkovic, Sime, 2003. "Environmentally Responsible Manufacturing: The development and validation of a measurement model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 130-155, April.
- Brandenburg, Marcus & Govindan, Kannan & Sarkis, Joseph & Seuring, Stefan, 2014. "Quantitative models for sustainable supply chain management: Developments and directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(2), pages 299-312.
- González-Torre, Pilar L. & Adenso-Díaz, Belarmino, 2006. "Reverse logistics practices in the glass sector in Spain and Belgium," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 527-546, October.
- Bayazit, Ozden & Karpak, Birsen, 2007. "An analytical network process-based framework for successful total quality management (TQM): An assessment of Turkish manufacturing industry readiness," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 79-96, January.
- Valentina Bosetti & Mariaester Cassinelli & Alessandro Lanza, 2006. "Benchmarking in Tourism Destination, Keeping in Mind the Sustainable Paradigm," Working Papers 2006.12, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.