Scheduling jobs on parallel machines with sequence-dependent setup times
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 100 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ari P. J. Vepsalainen & Thomas E. Morton, 1987. "Priority Rules for Job Shops with Weighted Tardiness Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(8), pages 1035-1047, August.
- Raman, Narayan & Rachamadugu, Ram V. & Talbot, F. Brian, 1989. "Real-time scheduling of an automated manufacturing center," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 222-242, May.
- Potts, C.N. & Van Wassenhove, L.N., 1987. "Dynamic programming and decomposition approaches for the single machine total tardiness problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 405-414, December.
- Chen, Jeng-Fung & Wu, Tai-Hsi, 2006. "Total tardiness minimization on unrelated parallel machine scheduling with auxiliary equipment constraints," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 81-89, January.
- Gravel, Marc & Price, Wilson L. & Gagne, Caroline, 2002. "Scheduling continuous casting of aluminum using a multiple objective ant colony optimization metaheuristic," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 218-229, November.
- Ferretti, Ivan & Zanoni, Simone & Zavanella, Lucio, 2006. "Production-inventory scheduling using Ant System metaheuristic," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 317-326, December.
- Shim, Sang-Oh & Kim, Yeong-Dae, 2007. "Scheduling on parallel identical machines to minimize total tardiness," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(1), pages 135-146, February.
- Alidaee, Bahram & Kochenberger, Gary A. & Amini, Mohammad M., 2001. "Greedy solutions of selection and ordering problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 203-215, October.
- Xi, Yue & Jang, Jaejin, 2012. "Scheduling jobs on identical parallel machines with unequal future ready time and sequence dependent setup: An experimental study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 1-10.
- Jorge M. S. Valente, 2005. "Beam search algorithms for the single machine total weighted tardiness scheduling problem with sequence-dependent setups," FEP Working Papers 186, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Vallada, Eva & Ruiz, Rubén, 2011. "A genetic algorithm for the unrelated parallel machine scheduling problem with sequence dependent setup times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(3), pages 612-622, June.
- Kim, Kap Hwan & Park, Young-Man, 2004. "A crane scheduling method for port container terminals," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(3), pages 752-768, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.