Endogenous growth with physical capital, human capital and product variety: A comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 44 (2000)
Issue (Month): 8 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arnold, Lutz G., 1998. "Growth, Welfare, and Trade in an Integrated Model of Human-Capital Accumulation and Research," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 81-105, January.
- Roseta-Palma, Catarina & Ferreira-Lopes, Alexandra & Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2010. "Externalities in an endogenous growth model with social and natural capital," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 603-612, January.
- Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2007.
"Transitional Dynamics of an Endogenous Growth Model with an Erosion Effect,"
FEUNL Working Paper Series
wp508, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Tiago Neves Sequeira, 2008. "Transitional Dynamics Of An Endogenous Growth Model With An Erosion Effect," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 76(4), pages 436-452, 07.
- Iacopetta, Maurizio, 2010. "Phases of economic development and the transitional dynamics of an innovation-education growth model," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 317-330, February.
- Graff, Michael & Karmann, Alexander, 2003. "What determines the finance-growth nexus? An endogenous growth model and empirical evidence," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 15/03, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Lutz G. Arnold, 2002. "On the Effectiveness of Growth-Enhancing Policies in a Model of Growth Without Scale Effects," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(3), pages 339-346, 08.
- Manuel A. Gómez, 2012. "Equilibrium Dynamics Of An Endogenous Growth Model With An Erosion Effect And Duplication In R&D," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 80(6), pages 700-717, December.
- Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2008.
"R&D Spillovers in an Endogenous Growth Model with Physical Capital, Human Capital and Varieties,"
FEUNL Working Paper Series
wp532, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2011. "R&D Spillovers In An Endogenous Growth Model With Physical Capital, Human Capital, And Varieties," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 223-239, April.
- Tiago Sequeira, 2012. "Facts and distortions in an endogenous growth model with physical capital, human capital and varieties," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 171-188, December.
- Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2008. "On the effects of human capital and R&D policies in an endogenous growth model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 968-982, September.
- Lutz G. Arnold, 2006. "Does the Choice between Wage Inequality and Unemployment Affect Productivity Growth?," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7, pages 87-112, 02.
- Tiago Neves Sequeira & Alexandra Ferreira Lopes & Orlando Gomes, 2012. "A Growth Model with Qualities, Varieties, and Human Capital: Stability and Transitional Dynamics," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2012_04, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Ferreira-Lopes, Alexandra & Roseta-Palma, Catarina & Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2012. "When sociable workers pay off: Can firms internalize social capital externalities?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 127-136.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.