Enterprise performance and ownership: The case of Ukraine
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 43 (1999)
Issue (Month): 4-6 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frydman, Roman & Gray, Cheryl W. & Hessel, Marek & Rapaczynski, Andrzej, 1997. "Private ownership and corporate performance : some lessons from transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1830, The World Bank.
- Wendy Carlin & Micheal Landesmann, 1998.
"From Theory into Practice? Restructuring and Dynamism in Transition Economies,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
155, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Carlin, Wendy & Landesmann, Michael, 1997. "From Theory into Practice? Restructuring and Dynamism in Transition Economies," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 77-105, Summer.
- Boardman, Anthony E & Vining, Aidan R, 1989. "Ownership and Performance in Competitive Environments: A Comparison of the Performance of Private, Mixed, and State-Owned Enterprises," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(1), pages 1-33, April.
- Earle, John S & Estrin, Saul, 1997. "After Voucher Privatization: The Structure of Corporate Ownership in Russian Manufacturing Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 1736, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- J Earle & S Estrin & L Leshchenko, 1996. "Ownership Structures," CEP Discussion Papers dp0315, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Brian Pinto & Marek Belka & Stefan Krajewski, 1993. "Transforming State Enterprises in Poland: Evidence on Adjustment by Manufacturing Firms," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 24(1), pages 213-270.
- Sophie Brana & Mathilde Maurel, 1999.
"Barter in Russia: Liquidity Shortage versus Lack of Restructuring,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
271, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Brana, S. & Maurel, M., 1999. "Barter in Russia : Liquidity Shortage Versus Lack of Restructuring," Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications 1999.98, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Brana, Sophie & Maurel, Mathilde, 1999. "Barter in Russia: Liquidity Shortage Versus Lack of Restructuring," CEPR Discussion Papers 2258, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Druk-Gal, Bat-Sheva & Yaari, Varda, 2006. "Incumbent employees' resistance to implementing privatization policy," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 374-405, March.
- World Bank, 2004. "Ukraine - Building Foundations for Sustainable Growth : A Country Economic Memorandum," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14375, The World Bank.
- Schnytzer, Adi & Andreyeva, Tatiana, 2002. "Company performance in Ukraine: is this a market economy?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 83-98, June.
- Barbara Blaszczyk & Iraj Hashi & Alexander Radygin & Richard Woodward, 2003. "Corporate Governance and Ownership Structure in the Transition: The Current State of Knowledge and Where to Go from Here," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0264, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- World Bank, 2005. "Belarus : Window of Opportunity to Enhance Competitiveness and Sustain Economic Growth, A Country Economic Memorandum (CEM) for the Republic of Belarus, Volume 1, Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8353, The World Bank.
- Philipp Schröder, 2003. "Insider Privatisation and Restructuring Incentives," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 333-349, December.
- Richard B. Goud Jr., 2002. "Ownership and Firm Performance: Evidence from 25 Countries in Central and Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," Development and Comp Systems 0207002, EconWPA.
- Mykhayliv, Dariya & Zauner, Klaus G., 2013. "Investment behavior and ownership structures in Ukraine: Soft budget constraints, government ownership and private benefits of control," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 265-278.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Grygorenko, Yegor, 2008.
"Are oligarchs productive? Theory and evidence,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 17-42, March.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Yegor Grygorenko, 2005. "Are Oligarchs Productive? Theory and Evidence," Development and Comp Systems 0512013, EconWPA.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Grygorenko, Yegor, 2008. "Are Oligarchs Productive? Theory and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 3282, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Helena Hannula, 2001. "Restructuring of the Estonian economy and the role of FDIs in it," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, in: Foreign Direct Investments in the Estonian Economy, volume 9, chapter 3, pages 91-174 Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Panagiotis Staikouras, 2004. "Structural Reform Policy: Privatisation and Beyondâ€”The Case of Greece," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 373-398, May.
- Warzynski, Frederic, 2003. "Managerial change, competition, and privatization in Ukraine," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 297-314, June.
- Matthew Gorton & John White & Svetlana Chernyshova & Alexander Skripnik & Tatiana Vinichenko & Mikhail Dumitrasco & Galina Soltan, 2003. "The reconfiguration of post-Soviet food industries: Evidence from Ukraine and Moldova," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 409-424.
- Yin, Haiyan & Yang, Jiawen & Mehran, Jamshid, 2013. "An empirical study of bank efficiency in China after WTO accession," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 153-170.
- Helena Hannula & Katrin Tamm, 2002. "Restructuring And Efficiency In The Estonian Manufacturing Industry: The Role Of Foreign Ownership," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 15, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia), revised 2003.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.