Unemployment insurance benefits and human capital accumulation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 41 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3-5 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul Krugman, 1994.
"Past and prospective causes of high unemployment,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Jan, pages 49-98.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1976. "Temporary Layoffs in the Theory of Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(5), pages 937-57, October.
- Eggert, Wolfgang & Krieger, Tim & Meier, Volker, 2010.
"Education, unemployment and migration,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(5-6), pages 354-362, June.
- Wolfgang Eggert & Tim Krieger & Volker Meier, 2007. "Education, Unemployment and Migration," CESifo Working Paper Series 2119, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eggert, Wolfgang & Krieger, Tim & Meier, Volker, 2010. "Education, unemployment and migration," Munich Reprints in Economics 20561, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Wolfgang Eggert & Tim Krieger & Volker Meier, 2009. "Education, unemployment and migration," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper Nr. 78, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Wolfgang Eggert & Tim Krieger & Volker Meier, 2009. "Education, unemployment and migration," Working Papers CIE 7, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2005.
"The Analytics of Segmented Labor Markets,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0529, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- P R Agénor, 2005. "The Analytics of Segmented Labor Markets," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 52, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Rillaers, Alexandra, 1999. "Education and Income Inequality: The Role of a Social Protection System," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1999017, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Stéphane Pallage & Christian Zimmermann, 1999. "Assurance chômage et sociétés," Cahiers de recherche du DÃ©partement des sciences Ã©conomiques, UQAM 9904, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- repec:pdn:wpaper:7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthias Lücke, 1999. "Sectoral Value Added Prices, TFP Growth, and the Low-Skilled Wage in High-Income Countries," Kiel Working Papers 923, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Volker Meier, 2010. "Programmauswahl in der aktiven Arbeitsmarktpolitik durch Selbstbeteiligung?," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 63(17), pages 27-29, 09.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.