Fire insurance in Germany: A comparison of price-performance between state monopolies and competitive regions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 40 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3-5 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cummins, J. David & Weiss, Mary A., 1993. "Measuring cost efficiency in the property-liability insurance industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2-3), pages 463-481, April.
- Frech, H E, III & Samprone, Joseph C, Jr, 1980. "The Welfare Loss of Excess Nonprice Competition: The Case of Property-Liability Insurance Regulation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(2), pages 429-40, October.
- J. David Cummins & Jack VanDerhei, 1979. "A Note on the Relative Efficiency of Property-Liability Insurance Distribution Systems," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(2), pages 709-719, Autumn.
- Annette Hofmann, 2007. "Internalizing externalities of loss prevention through insurance monopoly: an analysis of interdependent risks," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance Theory, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 91-111, June.
- Thomas VON UNGERN-STERNBERG, 1995.
"The Limits of Competition : Housing Insurance in Switzerland,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
9511, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- von Ungern-Sternberg, Thomas, 1996. "The limits of competition: Housing insurance in Switzerland," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 1111-1121, April.
- Mario Jametti & Thomas von Ungern-Sternberg, 2003.
"Assessing the Efficiency of an Insurance Provider - A Measurement Error Approach,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
928, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mario Jametti & Thomas Ungern-Sternberg, 2005. "Assessing the Efficiency of an Insurance Provider—A Measurement Error Approach," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance Theory, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 15-34, June.
- Mario Jametti & Thomas von Ungern-Sternberg, 2005. "Assessing the Efficiency of an Insurance Provider—A Measurement Error Approach," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 30(1), pages 15-34, June.
- Mario JAMETTI & Thomas VON UNGERN-STERNBERG, 2003. "Assessing the Efficiency of an Insurance Provider - A Measurement Error Approach," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 03.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Willner, Johan, 2001. "Ownership, efficiency, and political interference," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 723-748, November.
- Arthur Charpentier & Benoît Le Maux, 2014. "Natural Catastrophe Insurance: When Should the Government Intervene?," Post-Print hal-00536925, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.