High tech and productivity: Evidence from Israeli industrial firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 35 (1991)
Issue (Month): 6 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arie Bregman & Melvyn Fuss & Haim Regev, 1998. "The Effects of Capital Subsidization on Israeli Industry," Working Papers fuss-98-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Berndt, Ernst R. & Morrison, Catherine J., 1992.
"High-tech capital formation and economic performance in U.S. manufacturing industries : an exploratory analysis,"
3419-92., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Berndt, Ernst R. & Morrison, Catherine J., 1995. "High-tech capital formation and economic performance in U.S. manufacturing industries An exploratory analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 9-43, January.
- Arie Bregman & Melvyn Fuss & Haim Regev, 1992. "The Production and Cost Structure of Israeli Industry: Evidence From Individual Firm Data," NBER Working Papers 4072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arie Bregman & Melvyn Fuss & Haim Regev, 1998. "The Effects of Capital Subsidization on Israeli Industry," NBER Working Papers 6788, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sikhanwita Roy & Tuhin Das & Debesh Chakraborty, 2002. "A Study on the Indian Information Sector: An Experiment with Input-Output Techniques," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 107-129.
- Zvi Griliches & Haim Regev, 1995. "Productivity and Firm Turnover in Israeli Industry: 1979-1988," NBER Working Papers 4059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Navon, Guy, 2009. "Human Capital Spillovers in the Workplace: Labor Diversity and Productivity," MPRA Paper 17741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.