Debt overhang and economic growth-the Asian and the Latin American experiences
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economic Systems.
Volume (Year): 31 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Landshuter Str. 4, 93047 Regensburg
Phone: +49-(0)941-943 54 10
Fax: +49-(0)941-943 54 27
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/621171
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bond, Stephen Roy & Hoeffler, Anke & Temple, Jonathan, 2001.
"GMM Estimation of Empirical Growth Models,"
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
3048, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Blundell, R. & Bond, S., 1995.
"Initial Conditions and Moment Restrictions in Dynamic Panel Data Models,"
104, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen, 1998. "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 115-143, August.
- Richard Blundell & Steve Bond, 1995. "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W95/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- R Blundell & Steven Bond, . "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data model," Economics Papers W14&104., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Bulow, Jeremy & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1991.
"Sovereign Debt Repurchases: No Cure for Overhang,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press,
MIT Press, vol. 106(4), pages 1219-35, November.
- Catherine Pattillo & HÃ©lÃ¨ne Poirson & Luca Antonio Ricci, 2011.
"External Debt and Growth,"
Review of Economics and Institutions, UniversitÃ di Perugia,
UniversitÃ di Perugia, vol. 2(3).
- Benhabib, Jess & Spiegel, Mark, 1997. "Cross-Country Growth Regressions," Working Papers, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University 97-20, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Tito Cordella & Luca Antonio Ricci & Marta Ruiz-Arranz, 2005. "Debt Overhang or Debt Irrelevance? Revisiting the Debt Growth Link," IMF Working Papers 05/223, International Monetary Fund.
- Serkan Arslanalp & Peter Blair Henry, 2004.
"Helping the Poor to Help Themselves: Debt Relief or Aid,"
NBER Working Papers
10230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henry, Peter B. & Arslanalp, Serkan, 2003. "Helping the Poor to Help Themselves: Debt Relief or Aid?," Research Papers 1838, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Krugman, Paul, 1988.
"Financing vs. forgiving a debt overhang,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 253-268, November.
- M Arellano & O Bover, 1990.
"Another Look at the Instrumental Variable Estimation of Error-Components Models,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0007, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Arellano, Manuel & Bover, Olympia, 1995. "Another look at the instrumental variable estimation of error-components models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 29-51, July.
- Benhabib, Jess & Spiegel, Mark M, 2000. " The Role of Financial Development in Growth and Investment," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 341-60, December.
- Mina, Wasseem, 2013. "Political Risk Guarantees and Capital Flows: The Role of Bilateral Investment Treaties," MPRA Paper 51811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mina, Wasseem, 2012.
"Beyond FDI: The Influence of Bilateral Investment Treaties on Debt,"
51920, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wasseem Mina, 2013. "Beyond FDI: The Influence of Bilateral Investment Treaties on Debt," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University paper1325, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Ben Salha, Ousama, 2013. "Does economic globalization affect the level and volatility of labor demand by skill? New insights from the Tunisian manufacturing industries," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 572-597.
- Hwang, Jen-Te & Chung, Chien-Ping & Wang, Chieh-Hsuan, 2010. "Debt Overhang, Financial Sector Development And Economic Growth," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 51(1), pages 13-30, June.
- Naeem Akram, 2013. "Empirical examination of debt and growth nexus in South Asian countries," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 20(2), pages 29-52, December.
- Romero, Alfredo A. & Burkey, Mark L., 2011. "Debt Overhang in the Eurozone: A Spatial Panel Analysis," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 41(1), pages 49-63, Summer.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.