Exact small-sample inference in stationary, fully regular, dynamic demand models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 97 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zellner, Arnold, 1978. "Estimation of functions of population means and regression coefficients including structural coefficients : A minimum expected loss (MELO) approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 127-158, October.
- Deschamps, P. J., .
"Monte Carlo methodology for LM and LR autocorrelation tests in multivariate regression,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1234, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Philippe J. DESCHAMPS, 1996. "Monte Carlo Methodology for LM and LR Autocorrelation Tests in Multivariate Regression," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 43, pages 149-169.
- Ng, Serena, 1995.
"Testing for Homogeneity in Demand Systems When the Regressors Are Nonstationary,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(2), pages 147-63, April-Jun.
- Ng, S., 1995. "Testing for Homogeneity in Demand Systems when the Regressors Are Non-Stationary," Cahiers de recherche 9516, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ng, S., 1995. "Testing for Homogeneity in Demand Systems when the Regressors Are Non-Stationary," Cahiers de recherche 9516, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Koop, G. & Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M.F.J., 1994.
"Bayesian efficiency analysis with a flexible form: The aim cost function,"
1994-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Koop, Gary & Osiewalski, Jacek & Steel, Mark F J, 1994. "Bayesian Efficiency Analysis with a Flexible Form: The AIM Cost Function," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 12(3), pages 339-46, July.
- Terrell, Dek, 1996. "Incorporating Monotonicity and Concavity Conditions in Flexible Functional Forms," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(2), pages 179-94, March-Apr.
- Anderson, G J & Blundell, R W, 1982. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing in Dynamic Singular Equation Systems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1559-71, November.
- Brown, Bryan W & Walker, Mary Beth, 1989. "The Random Utility Hypothesis and Inference in Demand Systems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(4), pages 815-29, July.
- Keller, W.J. & Van Driel, J., 1985. "Differential consumer demand systems," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 375-390.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-26, June.
- Chib, Siddhartha & Greenberg, Edward, 1994. "Bayes inference in regression models with ARMA (p, q) errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-2), pages 183-206.
- Deschamps, P J, 1993.
"Joint Tests for Regularity and Autocorrelation in Allocation Systems,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(2), pages 195-211, April-Jun.
- Deschamps, P.J., 1990. "Joint Tests For Regularity And Autocorrelation In Allocation Systems," Papers 9042, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Chib, Siddhartha & Greenberg, Edward, 1995. "Hierarchical analysis of SUR models with extensions to correlated serial errors and time-varying parameter models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 339-360, August.
- Kodde, David A & Palm, Franz C, 1987. "A Parametric Test of the Negativity of the Substitution Matrix," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(3), pages 227-35, July.
- Barten, Anton P, 1993. "Consumer Allocation Models: Choice of Functional Form," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 129-58.
- Deschamps, Philippe J., 1998.
"Full maximum likelihood estimation of dynamic demand models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 335-359, February.
- Deschamps, P. J., . "Full maximum likelihood estimation of dynamic demand models," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1291, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Philippe J. Deschamps, 2003. "Time-varying intercepts and equilibrium analysis: an extension of the dynamic almost ideal demand model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 209-236.
- Ni, Shawn & Sun, Dongchu, 2003. "Noninformative priors and frequentist risks of bayesian estimators of vector-autoregressive models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 159-197, July.
- Balcombe, Kelvin & Bailey, Alastair, 2006. "Bayesian inference of a smooth transition dynamic almost ideal model of food demand in the US," MPRA Paper 17305, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hanrahan, Kevin F. & Westhoff, Patrick C. & Young, Robert E., II, 2001. "Trade Allocation Modeling: Comparing The Results From Armington And Locally Regular Ai Demand System Specifications Of A Uk Beef Import Demand Allocation Model," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20510, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.