Firm behavior under input rationing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 61 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberts, Kevin, 1999. "Rationality and the LeChatelier Principle," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 416-428, August.
- Yue Ma & Shu Kam Lee & Hing Lin Chan, 2003. "Estimating Firm Behavior under Rationing: a Panel Data Study of the Chinese Manufacturing Industry," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 221-244.
- Kala Krishna & Ling Hui Tan & Ram Ranjan, 2002.
"Quantity Controls, License Transferability, and the Level of Investment,"
NBER Working Papers
8796, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krishna Kala M & Tan Ling Hui & Ranjan Ram, 2004. "Quantity Controls, License Transferability, and the Level of Investment," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-29, July.
- Ling Hui Tan & Kala Krishna & Ram Ranjan, 2001. "Quality Controls, License Transferability and the Level of Investment," IMF Working Papers 01/206, International Monetary Fund.
- Abbott, Joshua K. & Wilen, James E., 2008. "Rent Dissipation in Chartered Recreational Fishing: Inside the Black Box," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6521, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bousquet, Alain & Ladoux, Norbert, 2004.
"Flexible versus Designated Technologies and Inter-Fuel Substitution,"
IDEI Working Papers
282, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ladoux, Norbert, 2006. "Flexible versus designated technologies and interfuel substitution," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 426-443, July.
- Ikerne Del Valle & Inmaculada Astorkiza & Kepa Astorkiza, 2003. "Fishing effort validation and substitution possibilities among components: the case study of the VIII division European anchovy fishery," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 63-77.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ladoux, Norbert, 2004. "Fuel-Switching Capability," IDEI Working Papers 322, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- John Haraden & Samuel Herrick & Dale Squires & Clement Tisdell, 2004. "Economic Benefits of Dolphins in the United States Eastern Tropical Pacific Purse-Seine Tuna Industry," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(4), pages 451-468, August.
- Thomsen, Thomas, 2000. "Short cuts to dynamic factor demand modelling," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 1-23, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.