Experimental estimates of the impact of wage subsidies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 56 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2005.
"Evaluating anti-poverty programs,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3625, The World Bank.
- Brouillette, Dany & Lacroix, Guy, 2008.
"Heterogeneous Treatment and Self-Selection in a Wage Subsidy Experiment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3738, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brouillette, Dany & Lacroix, Guy, 2010. "Heterogeneous treatment and self-selection in a wage subsidy experiment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(7-8), pages 479-492, August.
- Dany Brouillette & Guy Lacroix, 2010. "Heterogeneous Treatment and Self-Selection in a Wage Subsidy Experiment," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-24, CIRANO.
- Bonnal, Liliane & Fougere, Denis & Serandon, Anne, 1997.
"Evaluating the Impact of French Employment Policies on Individual Labour Market Histories,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(4), pages 683-713, October.
- Bonnal, Liliane & Fougère, Denis & Serandon, Anne, 1997. "Evaluating the Impact of French Employment Policies on Individual Labor Market Histories," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- Heckman, J. & Smith, J. & Taber, C., 1994.
"Accounting for Dropouts in Evaluations of Social Experiments,"
University of Chicago - Economics Research Center
94-3, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
- James Heckman & Jeffrey Smith & Christopher Taber, 1994. "Accounting for Dropouts in Evaluations of Social Experiments," NBER Technical Working Papers 0166, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emanuela Galasso & Martin Ravallion & Agustin Salvia, 2004.
"Assisting the transition from workfare to work: A randomized experiment,"
Industrial and Labor Relations Review,
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 58(1), pages 128-142, October.
- Galasso, Emanuela & Ravallion, Martin & Salvia, Agustin, 2001. "Assisting the transition from workfare to work : a randomized experiment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2738, The World Bank.
- Groh, Matthew & Krishnan, Nandini & McKenzie, David & Vishwanath, Tara, 2012. "Soft skills or hard cash ? the impact of training and wage subsidy programs on female youth employment in Jordan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6141, The World Bank.
- Brian Bell & Richard Blundell & John Van Reenen, 1999.
"Getting the unemployed back to work: the role of targeted wage subsidies,"
IFS Working Papers
W99/12, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Brian Bell & Richard Blundell & John Reenen, 1999. "Getting the Unemployed Back to Work: The Role of Targeted Wage Subsidies," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 339-360, August.
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias & Costas Meghir & John Van Reenen, 2004.
"Evaluating the Employment Impact of a Mandatory Job Search Program,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 2(4), pages 569-606, 06.
- Blundell, R. & Costa-Dias, M. & Meghir, C. & van Reenen, J., 2004. "Evaluating the employment impact of a mandatory job search program," Open Access publications from University College London http://discovery.ucl.ac.u, University College London.
- Blundell, Richard William & Costa Dias, Monica & Meghir, Costas & Van Reenen, John, 2003. "Evaluating the Employment Impact of a Mandatory Job Search Programme," CEPR Discussion Papers 3786, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Neil Garston & Tom Larson & Madhu S. Mohanty, 2006. "A Voucher Supplement To Existing Anti-Discrimination Programs In The Job Market," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 331-354, Spring.
- Stacy Dickert-Conlin & Douglas Holtz-Eakin, 1999. "Helping the Working Poor: Employer- vs. Employee-Based Subsidies," Center for Policy Research Policy Briefs 14, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Lawrence F. Katz, 1996. "Wage Subsidies for the Disadvantaged," NBER Working Papers 5679, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stacy Dickert-Conlin & Douglas Holtz-Eakin, 1999. "Employee-Based versus Employer-Based Subsidies to Low-Wage Workers: A Public Finance Perspective," JCPR Working Papers 79, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.