Harvard University Press
Contact information of Harvard University Press:
Web page: http://www.hup.harvard.edu/
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Gregory Kornbluh)
Series handle: repec:hup:pbooks
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations.
- Sharing the Prize: The Economics of the Civil Rights Revolution in the American South
by Wright, Gavin
- Gentlemen Bankers: The World of J. P. Morgan
by Pak, Susie J.
- The Fracturing of the American Corporate Elite
by Mizruchi, Mark S.
- Public Policy in an Uncertain World: Analysis and Decisions
by Manski, Charles F.
- Collected Papers on Monetary Theory
by Lucas, Robert E. edited by Gillman, Max
- Paths toward the Modern Fiscal State: England, Japan, and China
by He, Wenkai
- Industry and Revolution: Social and Economic Change in the Orizaba Valley, Mexico
by Gómez-Galvarriato, Aurora
- The Rise of the People's Bank of China: The Politics of Institutional Change
by Bell, Stephen & Feng, Hui
- Macroeconomics Beyond the NAIRU
by Storm, Servaas & Naastepad, C. W. M.
- The Assumptions Economists Make
by Schlefer, Jonathan
- Capitalism from Below: Markets and Institutional Change in China
by Nee, Victor & Opper, Sonja
- Freaks of Fortune: The Emerging World of Capitalism and Risk in America
by Levy, Jonathan
- Making the European Monetary Union
by James, Harold
- The Great Persuasion: Reinventing Free Markets since the Depression
by Burgin, Angus
- Better Living through Economics
edited by Siegfried, John J.
- Casualties of Credit: The English Financial Revolution, 1620-1720
by Wennerlind, Carl
- Maynard's Revenge: The Collapse of Free Market Macroeconomics
by Taylor, Lance
- Before and Beyond Divergence: The Politics of Economic Change in China and Europe
by Rosenthal, Jean-Laurent & Wong, R. Bin
- Translating Empire: Emulation and the Origins of Political Economy
by Reinert, Sophus A.
- The Age of Equality: The Twentieth Century in Economic Perspective
by Pomfret, Richard
- When Wall Street Met Main Street: The Quest for an Investors' Democracy
by Ott, Julia C.
- Science-Mart: Privatizing American Science
by Mirowski, Philip
- Understanding Global Trade
by Helpman, Elhanan
- The Illusion of Free Markets: Punishment and the Myth of Natural Order
by Harcourt, Bernard E.
- A Solutions Manual for General Equilibrium, Overlapping Generations Models, and Optimal Growth Theory
by Bewley, Truman F.
- Capitalist Revolutionary: John Maynard Keynes
by Backhouse, Roger E. & Bateman, Bradley W.
- Natural Experiments of History
edited by Diamond, Jared & Robinson, James A.
- The Crisis of Capitalist Democracy
by Posner, Richard A.
- The Dismal Science: How Thinking Like an Economist Undermines Community
by Marglin, Stephen A.
- Pensions in the Health and Retirement Study
by Gustman, Alan L. & Steinmeier, Thomas L. & Tabatabai, Nahid
- Valuing Children: Rethinking the Economics of the Family
by Folbre, Nancy
- The Ideologies of Taxation
by Eisenstein, Louis
- The Crisis of Neoliberalism
by Duménil, Gérard & Lévy, Dominique
- The Hungry World: America's Cold War Battle against Poverty in Asia
by Cullather, Nick
- Allies of the State: China's Private Entrepreneurs and Democratic Change
by Chen, Jie & Dickson, Bruce J.
- Consistency, Choice, and Rationality
by Bossert, Walter & Suzumura, Kotaro