How common is identification in parametric models?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 53 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1-3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Randall K. Filer & Marjorie Honig, 2005.
"Endogenous Pensions and Retirement Behavior,"
Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College
410, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Aureo de Paula, 2004.
"Inference in a Synchronization Game with Social Interactions,"
PIER Working Paper Archive
07-017, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 May 2007.
- de Paula, Áureo, 2009. "Inference in a synchronization game with social interactions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 56-71, January.
- Munkin, Murat K. & Trivedi, Pravin K., 2003. "Bayesian analysis of a self-selection model with multiple outcomes using simulation-based estimation: an application to the demand for healthcare," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 197-220, June.
- Blume, Lawrence E. & Brock, William A. & Durlauf, Steven N. & Jayaraman, Rajshri, 2013.
"Linear Social Interactions Models,"
298, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Jon Faust & John Irons, 1996. "Money, politics and the post-war business cycle," International Finance Discussion Papers 572, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kostas Mavromaras & Cain Polidano, 2011.
"Improving the Employment Rates of People with Disabilities through Vocational Education,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2011n03, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Mavromaras, Kostas G. & Polidano, Cain, 2011. "Improving the Employment Rates of People with Disabilities through Vocational Education," IZA Discussion Papers 5548, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Identifying restrictions of linear equations with applications to simultaneous equations and cointegration," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 111-132, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.