Three-stage least squares with different instruments for different equations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 43 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serge Garcia & Alban Thomas, 2001. "The Structure of Municipal Water Supply Costs: Application to a Panel of French Local Communities," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 5-29, July.
- So Im, Kyung & Ahn, Seung C. & Schmidt, Peter & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1999. "Efficient estimation of panel data models with strictly exogenous explanatory variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 177-201, November.
- Arne Henningsen & Jeff D. Hamann, . "systemfit: A Package for Estimating Systems of Simultaneous Equations in R," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 23(i04).
- Ando, Amy, 1997. "The Price-Elasticity of Stumpage Sales from Federal Forests," Discussion Papers dp-98-06, Resources For the Future.
- Cameron McIntosh, 2014. "The presence of an error term does not preclude causal inference in regression: a comment on Krause (2012)," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 243-250, January.
- Gregoriou, Andros & Nguyen, Ngoc Dung, 2010. "Stock liquidity and investment opportunities: New evidence from FTSE 100 index deletions," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 267-274, July.
- Henningsen, Arne & Hamann, Jeff, 2006. "systemfit: A Package to Estimate Simultaneous Equation Systems in R," MPRA Paper 1421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mitze, Timo & Alecke, Björn & Untiedt, Gerhard, 2008. "Trade, FDI and Cross-Variable Linkages: A German (Macro-)Regional Perspective," MPRA Paper 12245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sugata Ghosh & Andros Gregoriou & Anirban Mitra, 2013. "On the Role of Democracy in the Ethnicity-Growth Relationship: Theory and Evidence," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 13-02, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Alain Bousquet & Raja Chakir & Norbert Ladoux, 2002. "Modeling Corner Solutions with Panel Data: Application to Industrial Energy Demand in France," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 C3-2, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1996. "Estimating systems of equations with different instruments for different equations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 387-405, October.
- John Ashton & Andros Gregoriou & Jerome V. Healy, 2013. "The relative influence of price and choice factors on retail deposit quantities," Working Papers 13006, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.