A random-effects logit model of work-welfare transitions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 43 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2001.
"Duration models: specification, identification and multiple durations,"
Handbook of Econometrics,
in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 55, pages 3381-3460
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2000. "Duration Models: Specification, Identification, and Multiple Durations," MPRA Paper 9446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2008.
"The Dynamics of Social Assistance Receipt: Measurement and Modelling Issues, with an Application to Britain,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
828, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2008. "The dynamics of social assistance receipt: measurement and modelling issues, with an application to Britain," Working Papers 101, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2008. "The Dynamics of Social Assistance Receipt: Measurement and Modelling Issues, with an Application to Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 3765, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2008. "The Dynamics of Social Assistance Receipt: Measurement and Modelling Issues, with an Application to Britain," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 67, OECD Publishing.
- Mark C. Berger & Dan A. Black, 1998.
"The Duration Of Medicaid Spells: An Analysis Using Flow And Stock Samples,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 667-675, November.
- Mark C. Berger & Dan A. Black, 1996. "The Duration of Medicaid Spells: An Analysis Using Flow and Stock Samples," HEW 9604003, EconWPA.
- Jorgen Hansen & Magnus Lofstrom, 2009.
"The dynamics of immigrant welfare and labor market behavior,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 941-970, October.
- Hansen, Jörgen & Löfström, Magnus, 2001. "The Dynamics of Immigrant Welfare and Labour Market Behaviour," CEPR Discussion Papers 3028, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hansen, Jörgen & Lofstrom, Magnus, 2001. "The Dynamics of Immigrant Welfare and Labor Market Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 360, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hansen, Jörgen & Lofstrom, Magnus & Zhang, Xuelin, 2006. "State Dependence in Canadian Welfare Participation," IZA Discussion Papers 2266, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Islam, Nizamul, 2005. "Dynamic labour force participation of married women in Sweden," Working Papers in Economics 184, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 14 Nov 2005.
- Seninger, Stephen F., 1998. "Evaluating participation and employment outcomes in a welfare-to-work program," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 73-79, February.
- Daniel McFadden & Kenneth Train, 2000. "Mixed MNL models for discrete response," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 447-470.
- Gottschalk, Peter, 1996.
"Is the correlation in welfare participation across generations spurious?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 1-25, December.
- Peter Gottschalk, 1993. "Is The Correlation In Welfare Participation Across Generations Spurious?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 224, Boston College Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.