Stochastic specification and estimation of share equation systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 35 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moschini, Giancarlo, 1998. "The semiflexible almost ideal demand system," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 349-364, February.
- Meyerhoefer, Chad D. & Ranney, Christine K. & Sahn, David E., 2004. "Consistent Estimation Of Longitudinal Censored Demand Systems," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19992, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Meyerhoefer, Chad D. & Ranney, Christine K. & Sahn, David E., 2003. "Consistent Estimation Of Longitudinal Censored Demand Systems: An Application To Transition Country Data," Working Papers 127252, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- John Mullahy, 2011.
"Multivariate Fractional Regression Estimation Of Econometric Share Models,"
201133, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- John Mullahy, 2010. "Multivariate Fractional Regression Estimation of Econometric Share Models," NBER Working Papers 16354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gould, Brian W. & Cox, Thomas L. & Perali, Carlo Federico, 1990. "The Demand For Fluid Milk Products In The U.S.: A Demand Systems Approach," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(01), July.
- Choi, Hee Jung & Wohlgenant, Michael K., 2012. "Demand Analysis of Fluid Milk with Different Attributes," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124746, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Creel, Michael & Farell, Montserrat, 1996. "SUR estimation of multiple time-series models with heteroscedasticity and serial correlation of unknown form," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 239-245, December.
- Brown, Bryan W. & Walker, Mary Beth, 1995. "Stochastic specification in random production models of cost-minimizing firms," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 175-205.
- Reed, Albert J. & Levedahl, J. William & Hallahan, Charles B., 2004. "The Generalized Composite Commodity Theorem And Food Demand Estimation," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20107, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Alexandre Manoel Angelo da Silva, 2001. "Setor Aéreo Doméstico Brasileiro: uma Função Custo," Anais do XXIX Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 29th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 069, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Pampanini, Rossella & Marchini, Andrea & Diotallevi, Francesco, 2010. "A quantitative analysis of olive oil market in Italy," MPRA Paper 40638, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.