Small-sample properties of dimensionality statistics for fitting VAR models to aggregate economic data : A Monte Carlo study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 28 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:30:y:2010:i:1:p:494-499 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Medel, 2012.
"¿Akaike o Schwarz? ¿Cuál elegir para Predecir el PIB Chileno?,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
658, Central Bank of Chile.
- Medel, Carlos A., 2012.
"¿Akaike o Schwarz? ¿Cuál elegir para predecir el PIB chileno?
[Akaike or Schwarz? Which One is a Better Predictor of Chilean GDP?]," MPRA Paper 35950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Medel, Carlos A., 2012. "¿Akaike o Schwarz? ¿Cuál elegir para predecir el PIB chileno?
- Ivanov, Ventzislav & Kilian, Lutz, 2001. "A Practitioner's Guide to Lag-Order Selection for Vector Autoregressions," CEPR Discussion Papers 2685, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mohamed Douch, 2010.
"The Macroeconomic Effects of Monetary Policy and Financial Crisis,"
Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences,
Cankaya University, Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 1(7), pages 1-35, May.
- Douch, Mohamed, 2005. "The macroeconomic effects of monetary policy and financial crisis," MPRA Paper 1120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Medel, Carlos A. & Salgado, Sergio C., 2012.
"Does BIC Estimate and Forecast Better than AIC?,"
42235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erdal Atukeren, 2010. "The relationship between the F-test and the Schwarz criterion: Implications for Granger-causality tests," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 494-499.
- Kamas, Linda, 1995. "Monetary policy and inflation under the crawling peg: Some evidence from VARs for Colombia," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 145-161, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.