Pooling : An experimental study of alternative testing and estimation procedures in a two-way error component model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 17 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bioern,E., 2001. "The efficiency of panel data estimators : GLS versus estimators which do not depend on variance components," Memorandum 28/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Lamarche, Carlos, 2010. "Robust penalized quantile regression estimation for panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 396-408, August.
- Steven Craig & Robert P. Inman, 1986.
"Education, Welfare and the “New” Federalism: State Budgeting in a Federalist Public Economy,"
in: Studies in State and Local Public Finance, pages 187-228
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven G. Craig & Robert P. Inman, 1986. "Education, Welfare, and the "New" Federalism: State Budgeting in a Federalist Public Economy," NBER Working Papers 1562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- H. Baltagi, Badi & Heun Song, Seuck & Cheol Jung, Byoung, 2001. "The unbalanced nested error component regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 357-381, April.
- Gaston Giordana & Ingmar Schumacher, 2012. "Macroeconomic Conditions and Leverage in Monetary Financial Institutions: Comparing European countries and Luxembourg," BCL working papers 77, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Schiavo, Stefano & Vaona, Andrea, 2008.
"Poolability and the finance-growth nexus: A cautionary note,"
Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 144-147, February.
- Stefano Schiavo & Andrea Vaona, 2006. "Poolability and the finance-growth nexus: a cautionary note," Kiel Working Papers 1299, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Andrea Vaona & Stefano Schiavo, 2006. "Poolability and the finance-growth nexus: a cautionary note," Sciences Po publications 1299, Sciences Po.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Hidalgo, Javier & Li, Qi, 1996. "A nonparametric test for poolability using panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 345-367, December.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2002:i:23:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vasnev, Andrey L., 2010. "Sensitivity of GLS estimators in random effects models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(5), pages 1252-1262, May.
- Wansbeek, T.J. & Kapteyn, A.J., 1989.
"Estimation of the error-components model with incomplete panels,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-364362, Tilburg University.
- Wansbeek, Tom & Kapteyn, Arie, 1989. "Estimation of the error-components model with incomplete panels," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 341-361, July.
- Chihwa Kao & Jamie Emerson, 1998.
"On the Estimation of a Linear Time Trend Regression with a One- Way Error Component Model in the Presence of Serially Correlated Errors,"
- Chihwa Kao & Jamie Emerson, 1999. "On the Estimation of a Linear Time Trend Regression with a One-Way Error Component Model in the Presence of Serially Correlated Errors," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 1, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Dong Kim, 2012.
"What is an oil shock? Panel data evidence,"
Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 121-143, August.
- Glogova, Evgenia & Breinlinger, Luise, 2002. "Determinants of Initial Public Offerings - A European Time-Series Cross-Section Analysis," Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3.
- Mick Silver, 2009. "The Hedonic Country Product Dummy Method and Quality Adjustments for Purchasing Power Parity Calculations," IMF Working Papers 09/271, International Monetary Fund.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Pirotte, Alain, 2010.
"Panel data inference under spatial dependence,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1368-1381, November.
- Baltagi B-H. & Pirotte A., 2009. "Panel Data Inference Under Spatial Dependence," Working Papers ERMES 0907, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Alain Pirotte, 2010. "Panel Data Inference under Spatial Dependence," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 123, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.