Pooling : An experimental study of alternative testing and estimation procedures in a two-way error component model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 17 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wansbeek, T.J. & Kapteyn, A.J., 1989.
"Estimation of the error-components model with incomplete panels,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-364362, Tilburg University.
- Wansbeek, Tom & Kapteyn, Arie, 1989. "Estimation of the error-components model with incomplete panels," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 341-361, July.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Hidalgo, Javier & Li, Qi, 1996. "A nonparametric test for poolability using panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 345-367, December.
- Chihwa Kao & Jamie Emerson, 1999.
"On the Estimation of a Linear Time Trend Regression with a One-Way Error Component Model in the Presence of Serially Correlated Errors,"
Center for Policy Research Working Papers
1, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Chihwa Kao & Jamie Emerson, 1998. "On the Estimation of a Linear Time Trend Regression with a One- Way Error Component Model in the Presence of Serially Correlated Errors," Econometrics 9805004, EconWPA.
- Mick Silver, 2009. "The Hedonic Country Product Dummy Method and Quality Adjustments for Purchasing Power Parity Calculations," IMF Working Papers 09/271, International Monetary Fund.
- H. Baltagi, Badi & Heun Song, Seuck & Cheol Jung, Byoung, 2001. "The unbalanced nested error component regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 357-381, April.
- Lamarche, Carlos, 2010. "Robust penalized quantile regression estimation for panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 396-408, August.
- Luise Breinlinger & Evgenia Glogova, 2002. "Determinants of Initial Public Offerings - A European Time-Series Cross-Section Analysis," Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 87-106.
- Baltagi B-H. & Pirotte A., 2009.
"Panel Data Inference Under Spatial Dependence,"
Working Papers ERMES
0907, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Stefano Schiavo & Andrea Vaona, 2006.
"Poolability and the finance-growth nexus: a cautionary note,"
Kiel Working Papers
1299, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Schiavo, Stefano & Vaona, Andrea, 2008. "Poolability and the finance-growth nexus: A cautionary note," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 144-147, February.
- Andrea Vaona & Stefano Schiavo, 2006. "Poolability and the finance-growth nexus: a cautionary note," Sciences Po publications 1299, Sciences Po.
- Dong Heon Kim, 2010.
"What is an oil shock? Panel data evidence,"
Discussion Paper Series
1007, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Gaston Giordana & Ingmar Schumacher, 2012. "Macroeconomic Conditions and Leverage in Monetary Financial Institutions: Comparing European countries and Luxembourg," BCL working papers 77, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Bioern,E., 2001. "The efficiency of panel data estimators : GLS versus estimators which do not depend on variance components," Memorandum 28/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Steven G. Craig & Robert P. Inman, 1985.
"Education, Welfare, and the "New" Federalism: State Budgeting in a Federalist Public Economy,"
NBER Working Papers
1562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Craig & Robert P. Inman, 1986. "Education, Welfare and the “New” Federalism: State Budgeting in a Federalist Public Economy," NBER Chapters, in: Studies in State and Local Public Finance, pages 187-228 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vasnev, Andrey L., 2010. "Sensitivity of GLS estimators in random effects models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(5), pages 1252-1262, May.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2002:i:23:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.