Saddlepoint approximations for continuous-time Markov processes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 134 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Merton, Robert C., 1975.
"Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous,"
787-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Merton, Robert C., 1976. "Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 125-144.
- Egorov, Alexei V. & Li, Haitao & Xu, Yuewu, 2003. "Maximum likelihood estimation of time-inhomogeneous diffusions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 107-139, May.
- Cox, John C & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1985. "A Theory of the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 385-407, March.
- Lieberman, Offer, 1994. "On the Approximation of Saddlepoint Expansions in Statistics," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(05), pages 900-916, December.
- Wang, Xiaohu & Phillips, Peter C.B. & Yu, Jun, 2011.
"Bias in estimating multivariate and univariate diffusions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 228-245, April.
- Xiaohu Wang & Peter C.B. Phillips & Jun Yu, 2011. "Bias in Estimating Multivariate and Univariate Diffusions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1778, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jun Yu, 2009.
"Bias in the Estimation of the Mean Reversion Parameter in Continuous Time Models,"
Microeconomics Working Papers
23045, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Yu, Jun, 2012. "Bias in the estimation of the mean reversion parameter in continuous time models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 169(1), pages 114-122.
- Jun Yu, 2007. "Bias in the Estimation of the Mean Reversion Parameter in Continuous Time Models," Working Papers CoFie-06-2008, Sim Kee Boon Institute for Financial Economics, revised Oct 2008.
- Jun Yu, 2009. "Bias in the Estimation of the Mean Reversion Parameter in Continuous Time Models," Working Papers 16-2009, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Peter C.B.Phillips & Jun Yu, .
"Maximum Likelihood and Gaussian Estimation of Continuous Time Models in Finance,"
CoFie-08-2009, Sim Kee Boon Institute for Financial Economics.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Jun Yu, 2006. "Maximum Likelihood and Gaussian Estimation of Continuous Time Models in Finance," Development Economics Working Papers 22471, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Jun Yu, 2007. "Maximum Likelihood and Gaussian Estimation of Continuous Time Models in Finance," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1597, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Glasserman, Paul & Kim, Kyoung-Kuk, 2009. "Saddlepoint approximations for affine jump-diffusion models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 15-36, January.
- Dennis Kristensen & Antonio Mele, 2009.
"Adding and Subtracting Black-Scholes: A New Approach to Approximating Derivative Prices in Continuous Time Models,"
CREATES Research Papers
2009-14, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Kristensen, Dennis & Mele, Antonio, 2011. "Adding and subtracting Black-Scholes: A new approach to approximating derivative prices in continuous-time models," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 390-415.
- Filipović, Damir & Mayerhofer, Eberhard & Schneider, Paul, 2013. "Density approximations for multivariate affine jump-diffusion processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 93-111.
- Varughese, Melvin M., 2013. "Parameter estimation for multivariate diffusion systems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 417-428.
- Tore Selland Kleppe & Jun Yu & Hans J. Skaug, 2010. "Estimating the GARCH Diffusion: Simulated Maximum Likelihood in Continuous Time," Working Papers 13-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- La Vecchia, Davide & Trojani, Fabio, 2010.
"Infinitesimal Robustness for Diffusions,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 105(490), pages 703-712.
- Davide La Vecchia & Fabio Trojani, 2008. "Infinitesimal Robustness for Diffusions," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2008 2008-09, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Yu, Jialin, 2007. "Closed-form likelihood approximation and estimation of jump-diffusions with an application to the realignment risk of the Chinese Yuan," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 1245-1280, December.
- Takashi Kato & Jun Sekine & Kenichi Yoshikawa, 2013. "Order Estimates for the Exact Lugannani-Rice Expansion," Papers 1310.3347, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2013.
- Damir Filipovi\'c & Eberhard Mayerhofer & Paul Schneider, 2011. "Density Approximations for Multivariate Affine Jump-Diffusion Processes," Papers 1104.5326, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2011.
- Jun Yu, 2010. "Simulation-based Estimation Methods for Financial Time Series Models," Working Papers 19-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.