How to implement the bootstrap in static or stable dynamic regression models: test statistic versus confidence region approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 108 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Davidson, R. & Mackinnon, J.G., 1996.
"The Size Distorsion of Bootstrap Tests,"
96a15, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- J. Carpenter, 1999. "Test inversion bootstrap confidence intervals," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(1), pages 159-172.
- Tanaka, Katsuto, 1983. "Asymptotic Expansions Associated with the AR(1) Model with Unknown Mean," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 1221-31, July.
- Jeremy Berkowitz & Lutz Kilian, 1996.
"Recent developments in bootstrapping time series,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
96-45, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Nelson, Charles R. & Plosser, Charles I., 1982. "Trends and random walks in macroeconmic time series : Some evidence and implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 139-162.
- Hansen,B.E., 1998.
"The grid bootstrap and the autoregressive model,"
26, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Schotman, Peter C & van Dijk, Herman K, 1991.
"On Bayesian Routes to Unit Roots,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(4), pages 387-401, Oct.-Dec..
- Peter C. Schotman & Herman K. van Dijk, 1991. "On Bayesian routes to unit roots," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 43, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Horowitz, Joel L., 1994. "Bootstrap-based critical values for the information matrix test," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 395-411, April.
- Nankervis, J C & Savin, N E, 1988. "The Student's t Approximation in a Stationary First Order Autoregressive Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(1), pages 119-45, January.
- Emmanuel FLACHAIRE, 2005. "Propriétés en échantillon fini des tests robustes à l'hétéroscédasticité de forme inconnue," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 77, pages 187-199.
- repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00175914 is not listed on IDEAS
- Torben Klarl, 2013. "Is Spatial Bootstrapping a Panacea for Valid Inference?," Discussion Paper Series 322, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00175910 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuel Flachaire, 2005. "More Efficient Tests Robust to Heteroskedasticity of Unknown Form," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 219-241.
- Jae Kim, 2005. "Bias-Corrected Bootstrap Inference for Regression Models with Autocorrelated Errors," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(44), pages 1-8.
- repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00175905 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00175910 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00175914 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2005:i:44:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Godfrey, L.G., 2007. "Alternative approaches to implementing Lagrange multiplier tests for serial correlation in dynamic regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3282-3295, April.
- Zhenlin Yang, 2013. "LM Tests of Spatial Dependence Based on Bootstrap Critical Values," Working Papers 03-2013, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Flachaire, Emmanuel, 2005. "Bootstrapping heteroskedastic regression models: wild bootstrap vs. pairs bootstrap," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 361-376, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.