International labor and capital flows: Complements or substitutes?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 94 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Razin, Assaf & Rubinstein, Yona & Sadka, Efraim, 2004.
"Which Countries Export FDI, and How Much?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4204, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Assaf Razin & Yona Rubinstein & Efraim Sadka, 2003. "Which Countries Export FDI, and How Much?," NBER Working Papers 10145, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Assaf Razin & Yona Rubinstein & Efraim Sadka, 2004. "Which Countries Export FDI and How Much?," Working Papers 152004, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Efraim Sadka & Assaf Razin & Yona Rubinstein, 2004. "Which Countries Export FDI, and How Much?," 2004 Meeting Papers 226, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Klenow, Peter J. & Rodriguez-Clare, Andres, 2005.
"Externalities and Growth,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,
in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 817-861
- Rauch, J E & Casella, Alessandra, 2001.
"Overcoming Informational Barriers to International Resource Allocation: Prices and Ties,"
University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series
qt2k8626fr, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- James E. Rauch & Alessandra Casella, 2003. "Overcoming Informational Barriers to International Resource Allocation: Prices and Ties," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(484), pages 21-42, January.
- Kugler, Maurice & Rapoport, Hillel, 2005.
"Skilled emigration, business networks and foreign direct investment,"
Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics
0503, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Maurice Kugler & Hillel Rapoport, 2005. "Skilled Emigration, Business Networks and Foreign Direct Investment," CESifo Working Paper Series 1455, CESifo Group Munich.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.