Pricing in debit and credit card schemes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 80 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wright, Julian, 2003. "Optimal card payment systems," European Economic Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 587-612, August.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 2002.
"Payment Systems and Interchange Fees,"
Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 103-22, June.
- Baxter, William F, 1983. "Bank Interchange of Transactional Paper: Legal and Economic Perspectives," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(3), pages 541-88, October.
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Jean Tirole, 2002. "Cooperation Among Competitors: Some Economics Of Payment Card Associations," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 33(4), pages 549-570, Winter.
- Zenger, Hans, 2012. "Differentiated interchange fees," Economics Letters, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 276-278.
- Graeme Guthrie & Julian Wright, 2007. "COMPETING PAYMENT SCHEMES -super-* ," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(1), pages 37-67, 03.
- Graeme Guthrie & Julian Wright, 2003. "Competing Payment Schemes," Departmental Working Papers, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics wp0311, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- CarbÃ³ Valverde Santiago & Massoud Nadia & RodrÃguez-FernÃ¡ndez Francisco & Saunders Anthony & Scholnick Barry, 2007.
"The Economics of Credit Cards, Debit Cards and ATMs: A Survey and Some New Evidence,"
Working Papers, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation
201074, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Scholnick, Barry & Massoud, Nadia & Saunders, Anthony & Carbo-Valverde, Santiago & RodrÃguez-FernÃ¡ndez, Francisco, 2008. "The economics of credit cards, debit cards and ATMs: A survey and some new evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1468-1483, August.
- Chakravorti Sujit, 2003.
"Theory of Credit Card Networks: A Survey of the Literature,"
Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-19, June.
- Sujit Chakravorti, 2003. "Theory of credit card networks: a survey of the literature," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia 03-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Assaf Eilat, 2007. "Optimal Payment Cards Fees," Discussion Papers, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research 06-019, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Zenger, Hans, 2011. "Perfect surcharging and the tourist test interchange fee," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 2544-2546, October.
- David S. Evans & Richard Schmalensee, 2005.
"The economics of interchange fees and their regulation : an overview,"
Proceedings â€“ Payments System Research Conferences, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue May, pages 73-120.
- Evans, David & Schmalensee, Richard, 2005. "The Economics of Interchange Fees and Their Regulation: An Overview," Working papers 18181, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Jean Tirole, 2007. "Must-Take Cards and the Tourist Test," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 127, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Damien Neven & Miguel Mano, 2009. "Economics at DG Competition, 2008â€“2009," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 317-347, December.
- repec:reg:wpaper:382 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexandrova-Kabadjova, Biliana & NegrÃn, JosÃ© Luis, 2009. "What drives the networkâ€™s growth? An agent-based study of the payment card market," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1143, European Central Bank.
- Zenger, Hans, 2010. "Perfect surcharging and the tourist test interchange fee," MPRA Paper 27004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.