Partial GLS regression
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 79 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- So Im, Kyung & Ahn, Seung C. & Schmidt, Peter & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1999. "Efficient estimation of panel data models with strictly exogenous explanatory variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 177-201, November.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Monfort, Alain, 1980. "Sufficient Linear Structures: Econometric Applications," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1083-97, July.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M., 1980. "Estimation of fixed effect models for time series of cross-sections with arbitrary intertemporal covariance," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 195-202, October.
- Moscone, Francesco & Tosetti, Elisa, 2010. "GMM estimation of Spatial Panels with Fixed Effects," MPRA Paper 20152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yongge Tian & Jieping Zhang, 2011. "Some equalities for estimations of partial coefficients under a general linear regression model," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 911-920, November.
- Moscone, F. & Tosetti, E., 2011. "GMM estimation of spatial panels with fixed effects and unknown heteroskedasticity," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 487-497, September.
- Chirok Han & Peter C.B. Phillips & Donggyu Sul, 2010. "X-Differencing and Dynamic Panel Model Estimation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1747, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.