The East German wage curve 1993-1998
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 69 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 1995. "An Introduction to the Wage Curve," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 153-167, Summer.
- Bratsberg, Bernt & Turunen, Jarkko, 1996. "Wage curve evidence from panel data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 345-353, June.
- Pannenberg, Markus & Schwarze, Johannes, 1998. "Labor market slack and the wage curve," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 351-354, March.
- repec:fth:prinin:343 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Blien, Uwe, 1998. "The German wage curve: evidence from the IAB employment sample," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 135-142, November.
- David Card, 1995.
"The Wage Curve: A Review,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 33(2), pages 285-299, June.
- Janssens, Stefan & Konings, Jozef, 1998. "One more wage curve: the case of Belgium," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 223-227, August.
- Groot Wim & Mekkelholt Eddie & Oosterbeek, Hessel, 1992. "Further evidence on the wage curve," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 355-359, March.
- André Sapir, 1995. "Introduction," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(6), pages 741-744, November.
- Keane, Michael P & Runkle, David E, 1992. "On the Estimation of Panel-Data Models with Serial Correlation When Instruments Are Not Strictly Exogenous," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 10(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Victor Montuenga & Inmaculada Garcia, 2011. "The wage dynamics in Spain: evidence from individual data," ERSA conference papers ersa11p585, European Regional Science Association.
- Jens Suedekum & Uwe Blien & Johannes Ludsteck, 2006. "What has caused regional employment growth differences in Eastern Germany?," Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 51-73, March.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Baskaya, Yusuf Soner & Hulagu, Timur, 2012.
"The Turkish wage curve: Evidence from the Household Labor Force Survey,"
Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 128-131.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Baskaya, Yusuf Soner & Hulagu, Timur, 2011. "The Turkish Wage Curve: Evidence from the Household Labor Force Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 5633, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Badi H. Baltagi & Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Timur Hulagu, 2011. "The Turkish Wage Curve: Evidence from the Household Labor Force Survey," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 134, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Timur Hulagu, 2011. "The Turkish Wage Curve : Evidence from the Household Labor Force Survey (Türkiye’de Ücret Egrisi: Hanehalki Isgücü Anketi’nden Bulgular)," Working Papers 1106, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4815 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johnes, Geraint, 2007.
"The wage curve revisited: Estimates from a UK panel,"
Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 414-420, March.
- G Johnes, 2005. "The wage curve revisited: estimates from a UK panel," Working Papers 573979, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2009-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ipek Ilkaracan & Raziye Selim, 2002. "The Role of Unemployment in Wage Determination: Further Evidence on the Wage Curve from Turkey," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2002-11, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2005.
"The Wage Curve Reloaded,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1665, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marisa Carla Bucheli Anaya & Cecilia González Rodríguez-Villamil, 2012.
"An estimation of the wage curve for Uruguay,"
REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA,
UN - RCE - CID.
- Anger, Silke, 2007.
"The cyclicality of effective wages within employer-employee matches: evidence from German panel data,"
Working Paper Series
0783, European Central Bank.
- Silke Anger, 2007. "The Cyclicality of Effective Wages within Employer-Employee Matches: Evidence from German Panel Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 719, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Silke Anger, 2007. "The Cyclicality of Effective Wages within Employer-Employee Matches: Evidence from German Panel Data," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 34, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- repec:lan:wpaper:4383 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:4511 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernard FINGLETON & Silvia PALOMBI, 2013. "The Wage Curve Reconsidered: Is It Truly An 'Empirical Law Of Economics'?," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 38, pages 49-92.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.