Individual contribution to public goods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 5 (1980)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tim Lohse & Julio R. Robledo & Ulrich Schmidt, 2012.
"Selfâ€Insurance and Selfâ€Protection as Public Goods,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 79(1), pages 57-76, 03.
- Lohse, Tim & Julio R. Robledo & Ulrich Schmidt, 2006. "Self-Insurance and Self-Protection as Public Goods," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP), Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t dp-354, Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t.
- Ulrich Schmidt, 2010. "Self-Insurance and Self-Protection as Public Goods," Kiel Working Papers 1613, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Schmidt, Ulrich & Robledo, Julio R. & Lohse, Tim, 2007. "Self-Insurance and Self-Protection as Public Goods," Economics Working Papers 2007,16, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Elena Wiezorek, 2009. "Stadtentwicklung mit EigentÃ¼merstandortgemeinschaften in Deutschland : erste EinschÃ¤tzungen Ã¼ber Hemmnisse, Erfolgsfaktoren und Realisierungschancen," ifo Dresden berichtet, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 16(06), pages 23-31, December.
- Eichberger, Jurgen & Kelsey, David, 2002. "Strategic Complements, Substitutes, and Ambiguity: The Implications for Public Goods," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 436-466, October.
- D. Kenyon, 1984. "Preference revelation and supply response in the arena of local government," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 147-160, January.
- Dickinson, David L., 1998. "The voluntary contributions mechanism with uncertain group payoffs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 517-533, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.