New-firm formation in Italy: A first report
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 48 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carlton, Dennis W, 1983. "The Location and Employment Choices of New Firms: An Econometric Model with Discrete and Continuous Endogenous Variables," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 440-49, August.
- Paul Krugman, 1990.
"Increasing Returns and Economic Geography,"
NBER Working Papers
3275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kihlstrom, Richard E & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1979. "A General Equilibrium Entrepreneurial Theory of Firm Formation Based on Risk Aversion," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(4), pages 719-48, August.
- Marco Caliendo & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2008.
"Start-Ups by the Unemployed: Characteristics, Survival and Direct Employment Effects,"
008, Hanseatic University, Germany, Department of Economics.
- Marco Caliendo & Alexander Kritikos, 2010. "Start-ups by the unemployed: characteristics, survival and direct employment effects," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 71-92, July.
- Caliendo, Marco & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2007. "Start-Ups by the Unemployed: Characteristics, Survival and Direct Employment Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 3220, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Fritsch & Florian Noseleit & Yvonne Schindele, 2014. "Surviving Against the Tide: Are New Businesses in Innovative Industries Less Affected by General Economic Trends?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-017, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Alessandra Colombelli & Francesco Quatraro, 2013. "New Firm Formation and the properties of local knowledge bases: Evidence from Italian NUTS 3 regions," Working Papers hal-00858989, HAL.
- Santarelli, Enrico & Vivarelli, Marco, 2006.
"Entrepreneurship and the Process of Firms’ Entry, Survival and Growth,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2475, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Enrico Santarelli & Marco Vivarelli, 2007. "Entrepreneurship and the process of firms’ entry, survival and growth," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 455-488, June.
- Audretsch, David B. & Santarelli, Enrico & Vivarelli, Marco, 1999. "Start-up size and industrial dynamics: some evidence from Italian manufacturing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 965-983, October.
- Burachik, Gustavo & Gorenstein, Silvia, 1999.
"Creacion de locales industriales en Bahia Blanca (1984-1993): caracterizacion de los principales factores de atracción y desplazamiento
[Creation of manufacturing firms in Bahia Blanca (1984-1993)," MPRA Paper 9846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Vivarelli, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and Post-Entry Performance: the Microeconomic Evidence," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1286, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Vivarelli, Marco, 2012. "Entrepreneurship in Advanced and Developing Countries: A Microeconomic Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 6513, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Loss, Frédéric & Renucci, Antoine, 2007.
"Professional Reputation, Cash, and Transition to Entrepreneurial Activity,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/2363, Paris Dauphine University.
- Loss, Frédéric & Renucci, Antoine, 2005. "Professional Reputation, Cash, and Transition to Entrepreneurial Activity," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2710, Paris Dauphine University.
- Harald Strotmann, 2007. "Entrepreneurial Survival," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 87-104, January.
- Yvonne Schindele & Michael Fritsch & Florian Noseleit, 2011. "Micro-level Evidence on the Survival of German Manufacturing Industries - A Multidimensional Analysis (refereed paper)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p549, European Regional Science Association.
- Vivarelli, Marco, 2012. "Drivers of entrepreneurship and post-entry performance : microeconomic evidence from advanced and developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6245, The World Bank.
- Marco Caliendo & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2009.
""I Want to, But I also Need to": Start-Ups Resulting from Opportunity and Necessity,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
966, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Caliendo, Marco & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2009. ""I Want to, But I Also Need to": Start-Ups Resulting from Opportunity and Necessity," IZA Discussion Papers 4661, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Vivarelli, 2011. "Baumol, W.J.: The microtheory of innovative entrepreneurship," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 103(2), pages 199-202, June.
- Marco Vivarelli, 2013. "Is entrepreneurship necessarily good? Microeconomic evidence from developed and developing countries," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(6), pages 1453-1495, December.
- Harald Strotmann, 2002. "Determinanten des Überlebens von Neugründungen in der badenwürttembergischen Industrie. Eine empirische Survivalanalyse mit amtlichen Betriebsdaten," IAW Discussion Papers 06, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Giacomin, Olivier & Janssen, Frank & Guyot, Jean-luc & Lohest, Olivier, 2011. "Opportunity and/or necessity entrepreneurship? The impact of the socio-economic characteristics of entrepreneurs," MPRA Paper 29506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.