Poverty rankings using noisy data on living standards
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 45 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qizilbash, Mozaffar, 2004.
"On the Arbitrariness and Robustness of Multi-Dimensional Poverty Rankings,"
Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mozaffar Qizilbash, 2004. "On the Arbitrariness and Robustness of Multi-Dimensional Poverty Rankings," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 355-375.
- Miguel Székely & Nora Lustig & Martin Cumpa & José Antonio Mejía-Guerra, 2000.
"Do We Know How Much Poverty There Is?,"
Research Department Publications
4239, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Kenneth R. Simler & Channing Arndt, 2007.
"Poverty Comparisons With Absolute Poverty Lines Estimated From Survey Data,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 53(2), pages 275-294, 06.
- Simler. Kenneth R. & Arndt, Channing, 2006. "Poverty comparisons with absolute poverty lines estimated from survey data," FCND discussion papers 211, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Cheti Nicoletti & Franco Peracchi & Francesca Foliano, 2009.
"Estimating Income Poverty in the Presence of Missing Data and Measurement Error,"
CEIS Research Paper
145, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 30 Sep 2009.
- Nicoletti, Cheti & Peracchi, Franco & Foliano, Francesca, 2011. "Estimating Income Poverty in the Presence of Missing Data and Measurement Error," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 29(1), pages 61-72.
- Cheti Nicoletti & Franco Peracchi & Francesca Foliano, 2009. "Estimating Income Poverty in the Presence of Missing Data and Measurement Error," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 252, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Lanjouw, Jean Olson & Lanjouw, Peter, 1997. "Poverty comparisons with non-compatible data: theory and illustrations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1709, The World Bank.
- Anton Korinek & Johan Mistiaen & Martin Ravallion, 2006.
"Survey nonresponse and the distribution of income,"
Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 33-55, April.
- Miguel Székely & Nora Lustig & Martin Cumpa & José Antonio Mejía-Guerra, 2000. "¿Sabemos qué tanta pobreza hay?," Research Department Publications 4240, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Nicoletti, Cheti & Peracchi, Franco & Foliano, Francesca, 2007. "Estimating income poverty in the presence of measurement error and missing data problems," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-15, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Simler, Kenneth R. & Arndt, Channing, 2006. "Poverty Comparisons with Endogenous Absolute Poverty Lines," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25775, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mistiaen, Johan A. & Ravallion, Martin, 2003. "Survey compliance and the distribution of income," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2956, The World Bank.
- James Foster & Joel Greer & Erik Thorbecke, 2010. "The Foster–Greer–Thorbecke (FGT) poverty measures: 25 years later," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 491-524, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.