Incentive compatibility and competitive allocations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 40 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andersson, Tommy & Ehlers, Lars & Svensson, Lars-Gunnar, 2012. "Least Manipulable Envy-free Rules in Economies with Indivisibilities," Working Papers 2012:8, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 30 Sep 2013.
- Yeon-Koo Che & Fuhito Kojima, 2008.
"Asymptotic Equivalence of Probabilistic Serial and Random Priority Mechanisms,"
0809-06, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Yeon-Koo Che & Fuhito Kojima, 2010. "Asymptotic Equivalence of Probabilistic Serial and Random Priority Mechanisms," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 78(5), pages 1625-1672, 09.
- Yeon-Koo Che & Fuhito Kojima, 2008. "Asymptotic Equivalence of Probabilistic Serial and Random Priority Mechanisms," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1677, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kovalenkov, Alexander, 2002. "Simple Strategy-Proof Approximately Walrasian Mechanisms," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 475-487, April.
- Krasa, Stefan & Shafer, Wayne, 2001. "Informational Robustness of Competitive Equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 494-518, December.
- Kojima, Fuhito & Manea, Mihai, 2010. "Incentives in the probabilistic serial mechanism," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 106-123, January.
- Tunca, Tunay I., 2008. "Information precision and asymptotic efficiency of industrial markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(9-10), pages 964-996, September.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Kremer, Ilan, 2003.
"Envy-Freeness and Implementation in Large Economies,"
1157, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Matthew Jackson & Ilan Kremer, 2007. "Envy-freeness and implementation in large economies," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 185-198, November.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Ilan Kremer, 2003. "Envy-Freeness and Implementation in Large Economies," Microeconomics 0303008, EconWPA.
- Tommy Andersson & Lars Ehlers & Lars-Gunnar Svensson, 2012. "(Minimally) ?-Incentive Compatible Competitive Equilibria in Economies with Indivisibilities," Cahiers de recherche 04-2012, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.