A simple model of buybacks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 40 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbara Cresti, 2005. "US domestic barter: an empirical investigation," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(17), pages 1953-1966.
- Ellingsen, Tore, 1998. "Payments in Kind," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 244, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 10 Feb 2000.
- Choi, Chong Ju & Soo Hee Lee & Donghoon Oh, 1995. "The strategy of grouping and reputation linkage in clubs and multi-product firms," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 521-533, September.
- Barbara, CRESTI, 2003. "U.S. Domestic Barter : an Empirical Investigation," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2003005, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Ellingsen, Tore & Stole, Lars A., 1996. "Mandated countertrade as a strategic commitment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 67-84, February.
- Dassiou Xeni & Choi Chong Ju & Maldoom Dan, 2004.
"Trade and Linked Exchange; Price Discrimination Through Transaction Bundling,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-17, May.
- Choi, C. J. & Dassiou, X. & Maldoom, D., 2003. "Trade and Linked Exchange; Price Discrimination Through Transaction Bundling," Working Papers 03/07, Department of Economics, City University London.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.