A monetary policy ineffectiveness result in a model with a predetermined price level
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 3 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Kiley, 2002.
"The lead of output over inflation in sticky price models,"
AccessEcon, vol. 5(5), pages 1-7.
- Michael T. Kiley, 1996. "The lead of output over inflation in sticky price models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-33, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Plasmans, J.E.J. & Fornero, J. & Michalak, T., 2007.
"A Microfounded Sectoral Model for Open Economies,"
2007-39, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Plasmans J. & Fornero J. & Michalak T., 2006. "A microfounded sectoral model for open economies," Working Papers 2007013, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Jorge Fornero & Tomasz Michalak & Joseph Plasmans, 2007. "A Microfounded Sectoral Model for Open Economies," CESifo Working Paper Series 2052, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2002:i:5:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nickerson, David, 1984. "The neutrality of systematic monetary policy in models with a disequilibrium price level," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-8.
- Michael Dotsey & Robert G. King, 1988. "Rational expectations business cycle models: a survey," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Mar, pages 3-15.
- Guido Lorenzoni, 2007. "News Shocks and Optimal Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 12898, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.