Endogenous growth with public education
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 39 (1992)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johnes, Jill & Johnes, Geraint, 1995. "Neither poison nor panacea," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 317-318, September.
- Binh Tran-Nam & CÃ´ng Truong & Pierre Tu, 1995. "Human capital and economic growth in an overlapping generations model," Journal of Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 61(2), pages 147-173, June.
- Raul A. Barreto & James Alm, 2003.
"Corruption, Optimal Taxation, and Growth,"
Public Finance Review,
, vol. 31(3), pages 207-240, May.
- Soares, Jorge, 2003. "Self-interest and public funding of education," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 87(3-4), pages 703-727, March.
- Barreto, Raul A., 2000. "Endogenous corruption in a neoclassical growth model," European Economic Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 35-60, January.
- John Hartwick, 2001. "National Accounting with Natural and Other Types of Capital," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(4), pages 329-341, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.