Optimal hedging by firms with multiple sources of risky revenues
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 39 (1992)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jens, EISENSCHMIDT & Klaus, WAELDE, 2003.
"International Trade, Hedging and the Demand for Forward Contracts,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
2003022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Jens Eisenschmidt & Klaus Wälde, 2007. "International Trade, Hedging, and the Demand for Forward Contracts," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 414-429, 05.
- Eisenschmidt, Jens & Wälde, Klaus, 2006. "International Trade, Hedging and the Demand for Forward Contracts," W.E.P. - WÃ¼rzburg Economic Papers 69, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Eisenschmidt, Jens & Wälde, Klaus, 2003. "International trade, hedging and the demand for forward contracts," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 19/03, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Maurice, Noemie & Davis, Junior, 2011. "Unravelling the underlying causes of price volatility in world coffee and cocoa commodity markets," MPRA Paper 43813, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- repec:dar:vpaper:35698 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pennings, Joost M. E. & M. Leuthold, Raymond, 2001. "Introducing new futures contracts: reinforcement versus cannibalism," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 659-675, October.
- Röthig, Andreas, 2008. "The Impact of Backwardation on Hedgers' Demand for Currency Futures Contracts: Theory versus Empirical Evidence," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 35698, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL).
- Adam-Muller, Axel F. A., 1997. "Export and hedging decisions under revenue and exchange rate risk: A note," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 1421-1426, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.