Are different vintages of data on the components of GDP co-integrated? : Some evidence for the United Kingdom
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 35 (1991)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garratt, Anthony & Lee, Kevin & Mise, Emi & Shields, Kalvinder, 2009. "Real time representation of the UK output gap in the presence of model uncertainty," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 81-102.
- Egginton, Don M. & Pick, Andreas & Vahey, Shaun P., 2002.
"'Keep it real!': a real-time UK macro data set,"
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 15-20, September.
- Dimitrios Papaikonomou & Jacinta Pires, 2005.
"Are US Output Expectations Unbiased? A Cointegrated VAR Analysis in Real Time,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005
59, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Papaikonomou, Dimitrios & Pires, Jacinta, 2006. "Are US output expectations unbiased? A cointegrated VAR analysis in real time," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 440-446, September.
- Jacobs, Jan P.A.M. & van Norden, Simon, 2011. "Modeling data revisions: Measurement error and dynamics of "true" values," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 101-109, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.